• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Starting GcMaf

naoise

Hi

I've just started taking GcMaf under Dr.Enlander. Has anyone else taken it and what has the experience been? I'm going to be on it for 6-12 months.
Also I read that sticking to a paleo diet while on it is the best thing to do?

Thanks

Naoise

SB_1108

My nagalase levels are high but I have not taken GcMaf yet - I just want to wish you good luck! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
In this sub-forum on GcMAF you will be able to read many people's experiences (including mine! :)). Have a browse through the many threads.

naoise

Thank you! I really hope it works but it's only 2 days since I got my first dose so not going to think about it yet. First step is my diet time to clean it up.

naoise

Thanks will take a look Sushi. I did look through before but there were so many files!

darroo

im also intrested in how things go for you.. im awaiting my rtest resutls from brussels

naoise

Thanks @Sushi that's great to know! I'm hoping my gut issues will clear up too along with my food cravings as I've read that all that is linked to ME too?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
do you have any suggestions?
Do you have a good doctor who understands these issues? For instance, I have had a long term gut protocol from my doctor.

Though some of the gut-health threads in that section are very long, there is excellent information in them.

naoise

Actually yeah and she has suggested going on the candida diet along with supplements and anti yeast medication

did you follow the candida diet while on gcmaf?
Yes! Yes! Always!

This Paleo diet, gluten-free and lactose.

I'm more than a year do not eat these foods, I forgot how to look))))

With Paleo diet you feel the fog in head, and many others simptoms. Add Mutaflor to repair the intestine.

Olena, my name is Tatiana. Can you, please, tell me where I can buy GcMAF? We live in Sacramento, California, but I have relatives in Belarus, so it's not a problem with delivery. I have autistic son, he is non- verbal. I want him to get better. Thanks. I am new to forum, so may be I am typing in the wrong place.

Татьяна, я покупаю в Японии, в Сенсей Мирай Клинике, раньше я писала о ней тут в ветке.
Но там очень сильное потенцирование, не уверена что хорошо для ребенка.

Посылки они отправляют по всему миру

Translation:
Tatiana, I buy in Japan, Sensei Mirai Clinic, before I wrote about it here in the thread.
But there is a very strong potentiation, not sure what is good for the child.

Parcels are sent all over the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Благодарю за ответ, я конечно еще с доктором посоветуюсь- главное только найти такого доктора. А на Украине вообще лечат деток аутистов?

Translation: Thank you for your response, I certainly still with Dr. posovetuyus- only important to find a doctor. And in Ukraine generally treat children with autism?

Last edited by a moderator: