• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thymus Gland Glandulars- What has worked for you?

SunMoonsStars

Has anyone used Thymus Glandular support supplements ?
Have you had success ?
Which ones have you used and or have found are best?
Thank You

Jon_Tradicionali

Alone & Wandering
Unsure if interests you, but......

There is someone that has gone into remission after taking Hypothalamus glandulars for 3 days.
He hasn't had symptoms return since then and aknowledges that it may not be for everyone but it effectively cured him.

ahmo

I used thymus glandulars, Nutricology, for about a year to support thymus. It seemed a prudent way to deal w/ possible TH2/1 dominance, by just supplying thymus directly. I no longer needed it after significant detox practices. I can't say what it did for me. I also used hypothalamus, pituitary, and adrenal glandulars, which were extremely useful.

I used thymus glandulars, Nutricology, for about a year to support thymus. It seemed a prudent way to deal w/ possible TH2/1 dominance, by just supplying thymus directly. I no longer needed it after significant detox practices. I can't say what it did for me. I also used hypothalamus, pituitary, and adrenal glandulars, which were extremely useful.

Another question: do you know if any of these glandulars help with sleep? Or interfere? I have horrible sleep problems and have tried pretty much everything there is to try. I haven't tried the vielight 810 or glandulars yet.

I was using hypothalamus, adrenal, and pituitary glandulars. I started the pituitary when I could no longer tolerate Klonopin for sleep. Pituitary was at least as helpful as the Klonopin.
Hmmm...I am not sure taking pituitary would be a good idea for me, since I am hyperthyroid. Maybe any glandular is a bad idea b/c of it. But I think my brain needs some serious boosting, or even resetting. And I desperately need my sleep fixed. Thanks for your replies.

Last edited:

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
@danceintherain I've been suffering lately with what several people have said is hypothalamus issues so based on some comments her I just bought the Nutricology hypothalamus.

I found it really cheap with a 10% discount so it ended up being at $31 including shipping I'm in the US

It was House of Nutrition. discount code Doug10

There's another thread here about glandulars started by heapsreal. Someone commented on which is the best and some comments about Cheney. I saw that after I ordered. Not sure if it would have made a difference.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
@ahmo. When taking hypothalamus glandular should I still supplement with DHEA and other hormones?

I just started on DHEA Tuesday and was going to slowly add other hormones as my body adjusted.

ahmo

I've been taking DHEA for at least 10 years. It's in the background for me, regardless of other things I'm taking. I don't know that thymus and DHEA have any sort of interaction or relationship. Sorry I can't offer anything more informed.;)