• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Adenoscylcobalamin not Effective anymore

cman89

I have been using source Naturals B12 Dibencozide to add my Adenosylcolbalamin in my regimen, and It is slightly different than when I bought it in November last year (lasted til' late March). The same brand , but different taste and size, so I 'm not sure whats going on there. I get great results normally form using this version of B12, as my endurance increases. However, this current incarnation seems to be having a very reduced effect. I am discouraged. anyone else notice this problem?

whodathunkit

I would call the company and ask them about it. They could have changed the formula...it has happened with other brands in the past.

FWIW I use Anabol Naturals. Never a complaint there.

You might consider upping your intake of Source Naturals until it's gone and then switching to Anabol Naturals.

BTW, did you deliberately post the same question twice in two new threads? (Yesterday and today) If so, you might delete the empty thread. Bumping a thread (by replying with another plea for help...for example, you could have bumped yesterday's post by replying with the words "Anybody...?") so that it floats back to the top of the list is a better alternative than repeatedly starting a new thread by posting the same thing.

Probably no one answered your original post because no one knows.

BTW, your baby is really, really cute. :)

cman89

I would call the company and ask them about it. They could have changed the formula...it has happened with other brands in the past.

You might consider upping your intake of Source Naturals until it's gone and then switching to Anabol Naturals.

BTW, did you deliberately post the same question twice in two new threads? (Yesterday and today) If so, you might delete the empty thread. Bumping a thread (by replying with another plea for help...for example, you could have bumped yesterday's post by replying with the words "Anybody...?") so that it floats back to the top of the list is a better alternative than repeatedly starting a new thread by posting the same thing.

Might have been a duplicate post. Not sure. PS. thats not actually my son, its my second cousin. I use the picture as a "PR" shot. I figure it makes me look friendly, like politicians kissing babies type thing :)

Phred

I ordered straight from the company itself. www.anabolnaturals.com

I think you US folks get free shipping over a certain amount too. You might want to look there.

When I first started taking Anabol Adb12 it was the old capsule version with boron. I found it MUCH stronger than the Source Naturals. I've not done a side by side comparison on the new formula with Source Naturals, but I didn't notice the new Anabol sublinguals to be any less effective than the old capsules.

cman89

I just realized that the last one I bought was anabol naturals, not source, so thats probably the issue here.