• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ASSSEM to present IrsiCaixa Treg results in Barcelona, June 5

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I think quite a few of us here donated to this - I got an email this morning that said:

ASSEM said:
Dear Sponsor,

We are pleased to get in touch with you again to invite you to the presentation of "The final results and conclusions of the study and to way forward" of the "Characterization of the T cell regulators (Tregs) in patients with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" which you generous donation helped to finance.

The presentation will be done by Dr Julian Blanco, IrsiCaixa coordinator of this Project and Dr Elisa Gomez, IrsiCaixa researcher, who has worked on this study.

This presentation will be done as part of an event organized by ASSSEM.

The event will be on Friday, June 5th from 5 pm until 8.30 pm in the Casa del Mar in Barcelona, on 1-3 Albareda Street.

We take this opportunity to inform you that in the weeks following the event, we will send you another email with the document of the results and concluions of this study, which has been made posible thanks to the generosity of all the sponsors.

Hoping to be able to see you on June 5th, in name of the whole ASSSEM team, I thank you for your collaboration.

All the best,

Jose Luis Rivas,
President of ASSSEM
asssem@asssem.org
www.asssem.org

Are you going, @serg1942?