• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Weekly pill organizer with 4 boxes per day

SOC

This looks good because it's so large. I don't have one or know anything about it. I am tempted to get one but I'm not sure I could be that organized. I thought I would share in case someone needs one.

http://smile.amazon.com/LIFE-Pill-Organizer-7Day-Night/dp/B00WYSXCQA/ref=sr_1_3?tag=phoerisi05-20

It's on sale for $6.99 now, but that probably will not last long. Usual price is $9.99. If you don't have Amazon Prime it might not be worth it because of the shipping cost.
Thanks, I need one like this. I'm currently using 4 separate big pill cases. I'm not sure this one is big enough for all my pills -- I have some monsters like fish oil, Valtrex, and 600mg CoQ10 -- but it looks big enough for most of my pills. At that price, it looks to be well worth trying. :)

Thanks for pointing it out!

whodathunkit

I have this one. It's good for organizing and holds quite a few pills (even the horsepills) but not terribly secure if you're going to tote it around in your purse. The lids to the little boxes come open pretty easily. But if you're just going to allot yourself the pills for a week and then leave it on your counter, it's great. :)

SOC

I have this one. It's good for organizing and holds quite a few pills (even the horsepills) but not terribly secure if you're going to tote it around in your purse. The lids to the little boxes come open pretty easily. But if you're just going to allot yourself the pills for a week and then leave it on your counter, it's great. :)
Good to know. I don't usually carry my pill case around, but if I do, I'll make sure to bag it so I don't have dusty, linty, expensive pills rolling around in the bottom of my purse. :depressed:

AndyPandy

Making the most of it
I absolutely LOVE my pill box. Would be lost and confused without it.

The individual daily boxes fit easily in a handbag. In 4 years I've only had one incident where it spilled into the handbag.

Best wishes, Andy

SOC

I absolutely LOVE my pill box. Would be lost and confused without it.
Me too. :D I take so many pills and my memory isn't what it used to be, so I was always forgetting whether I took this or that. It was a mess, and probably a bit dangerous. Now daughter and I have a routine of sitting down once a week and filling up our pill cases -- no small chore, I'll have you know, but better than trying to keep track 4 times a day every day.

Daughter and I were a bit bummed today that we were excited about getting a new HR monitor and pill case. What kind of life is this when a new pill case is the highlight of your week? :grumpy:

Here's my current one, the ANABOX:
812k-Gtt9LL._SL1500_.jpg

Most of the slots fit 4 large pills or 5-6 medium. The morning slot is bigger, and fits 7-8 medium pills. The top slides 4 slots to the right or one to the left, and can be popped off entirely when refilling - but it never ever falls open. All parts are also very sturdy.

I like that it's easy to detach a day from the case, and that it cycles though by taking one day from the front and sliding it into the back of the case when it's done. It's also nice for day-trips and short vacations, since I can just bring what I need for the days that I'm gone.

And rainbow is totally awesome of course :D Though it's also available in single boring colors for those who swing that way.

It's currently 13 pounds in the UK, so probably 15-20 euros, and no idea if it's available in the US. It comes in many languages ... mine has both Dutch and French (educational!), though it's also available from some sellers with just one of those languages.

Daughter and I were a bit bummed today that we were excited about getting a new HR monitor and pill case. What kind of life is this when a new pill case is the highlight of your week? :grumpy:
I dunno, I think people are doing pretty good when they get excited by the little things and aren't burnt out on the little pleasures. They're the best things to get excited about :woot:

Plus ... any really exciting things would probably just give us a heart attack on the spot :rofl: <-- (This emoticon is green, upside down with closed eyes and tongue hanging out because it's dead. Probably from receiving an overly-exciting pill box.)

snowathlete

Here's my current one, the ANABOX:
812k-Gtt9LL._SL1500_.jpg

Most of the slots fit 4 large pills or 5-6 medium. The morning slot is bigger, and fits 7-8 medium pills. The top slides 4 slots to the right or one to the left, and can be popped off entirely when refilling - but it never ever falls open. All parts are also very sturdy.

I like that it's easy to detach a day from the case, and that it cycles though by taking one day from the front and sliding it into the back of the case when it's done. It's also nice for day-trips and short vacations, since I can just bring what I need for the days that I'm gone.

And rainbow is totally awesome of course :D Though it's also available in single boring colors for those who swing that way.

It's currently 13 pounds in the UK, so probably 15-20 euros, and no idea if it's available in the US. It comes in many languages ... mine has both Dutch and French (educational!), though it's also available from some sellers with just one of those languages.
I have one of these. Worth the money as they hold a lot. I don't take as many tabs as I used to but at the time needed the space!