• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ubiquinol?

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I've never heard of it used for PEM. My NP just told me about it for mitochondria and there's a lot of info here on it if you look around.

morse27

coq10 this has been for me the first effective drug in 2013, after the liquid oxygen remains important each night to reduce hypoxia during desaturation (74% O2) and slow neurological deterioration

Sidney

perhaps the same dosage for people with ME/CFS, i take every morning 200 mg of Bioactive Q10 Uniqinol of Pharma nord , and 100 mg in evening , since 2 years , reduce pain heart , fatigue and muscle pain too

http://www.medizinfuchs.de/preisver...t-pharma-nord-vertriebs-gmbh-pzn-6927519.html

Thank you - VERY interesting. I am taking only 100mg, from Bluebonnet, in the US. Fuchs looks much more serious but so far away!
But am going to try 200...I have no pain whatsoever, but very long PEM, and fatigue the rest of the time. Thanks again!

Sidney

perhaps the same dosage for people with ME/CFS, i take every morning 200 mg of Bioactive Q10 Uniqinol of Pharma nord , and 100 mg in evening , since 2 years , reduce pain heart , fatigue and muscle pain too
http://www.medizinfuchs.de/preisver...t-pharma-nord-vertriebs-gmbh-pzn-6927519.html
I have not been diagnosed with CFS either - I don't think my insurance in the US recognises it. My rheumatologist has diagnosed Sjögren's from blood tests, although the only symptom that I have is acute fatigue.

I have always been active, even after polymyalgia last year - but PEM has made more than even 15 min of gentlest yoga impossible.