• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Summary of The Institute for NeuroImmune Medicine's Patient Day by Cort Johnson

Gamboa

Hi everyone;

There is an excellent summary, by Cort Johnson, of the Patient Day Conference held by Dr. Klimas in February at the Neuro Immune Institute in Florida. Here are the speakers and a bit about the topics as well as the link to Health Rising and the blog.

Nancy Klimas-- what is going on at Neuro Immune Institute ( Biovista Project-potential drug?)

Gordon Broderick--Immune System Communication in ME/CFS

The Pegasus Supercomputer and it's programmer

Richard Deth-- Oxidative Stress, The Mitochondria and Fatigue

John Kaiser-- The Synergy Trial

Last edited:

Sasha

Fine, thank you
@Gamboa - with people's blogs, I think we normally just quote the first bit and then give the link so that the blogger can get the traffic. Would you maybe like to edit your first post so it's just a few intro paras and give the link there?

I read this yesterday and it's a fascinating account of what's going on at Dr Klimas's lab.

Gamboa

@Gamboa - with people's blogs, I think we normally just quote the first bit and then give the link so that the blogger can get the traffic. Would you maybe like to edit your first post so it's just a few intro paras and give the link there?

I read this yesterday and it's a fascinating account of what's going on at Dr Klimas's lab.
It's funny you should say that. That is what I would normally do but then I saw it done here this way a few times and thought that seemed like that was what was wanted. I'll do as you suggest. I definitely want Cort to get LOTS of traffic!! Thanks :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Sasha

Fine, thank you
It's funny you should say that. That is what I would normally do but then I saw it done here this way a few times and thought that seemed like that was what was wanted. I'll do as you suggest. I definitely want Cort to get as LOTS of traffic!! Thanks :thumbsup:

Thanks! Not everyone is aware of the etiquette and of course the mods (I'm not one!) don't see everything so I expect a fair amount of that has happened, with the best of intentions.