• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

King's College researching what?

Sidereal

From the vague description it seems to be a meta-analysis (a review of the existing literature) so it cost nothing.

Large Donner

How long men's penises seem to matter much, much more than spending money for biomedical research for ME/CFS/SEID.

Hold on... what the point of studying long men to see how much their penis matters?
clear.png

Sidereal said:
From the vague description it seems to be a meta-analysis (a review of the existing literature) so it cost nothing.

"Now then Mr Smith, I understand you are here over your concerns about your little 2 incher winky but we have done a meta study and the average size is 6 inches so we have just averaged out your size, so stop worrying about it"................

"If you wouldn't mind I am in a rush I have some important work to do on the recovery definitions for something called the PACE trial...shut the door on the way out!!!!

Sidereal

What I meant is that generally meta-analyses don't receive extra funding and are undertaken by staff already hired for other projects or students.