• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Action Alert: “Gardasil [Vaccine] Will Become the Greatest Medical Scandal of All Time”—Former Merck

*GG*

Help us amend the newly released National Adult Immunization Plan. Action Alert!

Here is whatformer Merck physician Dr. Bernard Dalbergue actually said about Gardasil, Merck’s HPV vaccine:

I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all time because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers. Gardasil is useless and costs a fortune! In addition, decision-makers at all levels are aware of it! Cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, paralysis of the lower limbs, vaccine-induced MS, and vaccine-induced encephalitis can be found, whatever the vaccine

http://www.anh-usa.org/gardasil-vaccine-will-become-greatest-medical-scandal-of-all-time/

Iquitos

I can't find it now but I just today read an article this morning, which cited studies from the CDC and other US governmental agencies, stating that recently vaccinated persons are contagious during the time their immune systems are being goaded toward making antibodies and they can infect those who have been vaccinated and those who haven't. I think that was only in regards to vaccines with live organisms.

The bottom line was that the recent outbreaks of measles was not necessarily due to the presence of unvaccinated kids.

The author, who is a physician if I remember right, recommended that those recently vaccinated should avoid the immunocompromised for at least 4 weeks and should not enter hospitals and other places where immunocompromised persons might be.

Ecoclimber

There are two sides to every story and how misinformation is used to further the agenda of the Alliance for Natural Health, USA ANH-USA, lobbies government, files lawsuits, and files comments on proposed rulings on behalf of consumers, medical practitioners, and companies in the natural health industry. They promote an integrative approach to health that includes dietary supplements, functional food, and other lifestyle changes which they assert will reduce healthcare costs to a sustainable level.[2] ANH-USA runs a number of campaigns that focus on national and state policy issues affecting food safety.

They have an agenda of alternative, holistic approach using natural, organic foods, and supplements.

Antivaccine lunatics invent another hero for their cause

Yes, out of the blue, the vaccine denialist cult is going to foist another individual who will trumpet the evils of vaccination. No, it’s not another Jenny McCarthy. Or Alicia Silverstone. Or Mayim Bialik.

No, this is big time. Wait for it. This is really big.

It’s Bernard Dalbergue.

I think I hear chirping crickets out there. No, I had no idea who this dude was, so as a public service, I decided to find out what I could find out.

So who is this Bernard Dalbergue and why is he important to the antivaccinationists? Well, it’s because, as the antivaccination fringe proclaim loudly, Dr. Dalbergue is a “former pharmaceutical industry physician with Gardasil manufacturer Merck.” And he apparently made some nasty comments about Gardasil in the April 2014 issue (pdf, French) in the French anti-science magazine Principes de Santé (Health Principles). ....

...Dr. Dalbergue’s story seems awfully like Dr. Harper’s. Except for the small fact that I can find no evidence that he ever worked for Merck....

You really need to do your homework on both sides of any controversal issue. I know there are patients seeing doctors in the alternative fields on here that have dubious backgrounds. If any doctor or medical practitioner regardless of their field of study, makes any claim as to the cause of an illness or offers cures that promise significant improvements, they must back their claims with blinded peer review research. Ancedotal evidence does not cut it no matter which side of the issue you are on.

Last edited:

natasa778

Help us amend the newly released National Adult Immunization Plan. Action Alert!

Here is whatformer Merck physician Dr. Bernard Dalbergue actually said about Gardasil, Merck’s HPV vaccine:

I predict that Gardasil will become the greatest medical scandal of all time because at some point in time, the evidence will add up to prove that this vaccine, technical and scientific feat that it may be, has absolutely no effect on cervical cancer and that all the very many adverse effects which destroy lives and even kill, serve no other purpose than to generate profit for the manufacturers. Gardasil is useless and costs a fortune! In addition, decision-makers at all levels are aware of it! Cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, paralysis of the lower limbs, vaccine-induced MS, and vaccine-induced encephalitis can be found, whatever the vaccine

http://www.anh-usa.org/gardasil-vaccine-will-become-greatest-medical-scandal-of-all-time/

One needs look no further than what Merck sales reps say amongst themselves on their product and the people behind it. Many of them clear they wouldn't touch this vaccine with a barge pole.

Make sure to read all 3 pages of this thread, some real gems to be found http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?t=476247&page=1

natasa778

More on Merck and its vaccines fraud, by two former employees

... court case, United States v. Merck & Co., stems from claims by two former Merck scientists that Merck "fraudulently misled the government and omitted, concealed, and adulterated material information regarding the efficacy of its mumps vaccine in violation of the FCA [False Claims Act]."

According to the whistleblowers' court documents, Merck's misconduct was far-ranging: It "failed to disclose that its mumps vaccine was not as effective as Merck represented, (ii) used improper testing techniques, (iii) manipulated testing methodology, (iv) abandoned undesirable test results, (v) falsified test data, (vi) failed to adequately investigate and report the diminished efficacy of its mumps vaccine, (vii) falsely verified that each manufacturing lot of mumps vaccine would be as effective as identified in the labeling, (viii) falsely certified the accuracy of applications filed with the FDA, (ix) falsely certified compliance with the terms of the CDC purchase contract, (x) engaged in the fraud and concealment describe herein for the purpose of illegally monopolizing the U.S. market for mumps vaccine, (xi) mislabeled, misbranded, and falsely certified its mumps vaccine, and (xii) engaged in the other acts described herein to conceal the diminished efficacy of the vaccine the government was purchasing."

Lovely bunch.

Just curious, what the general opinion is on the gardasil vaccine causing CFS? I had the vaccine 6 years ago, and developed CFS symptoms 3 years ago. I recently found out that I might have one of the high-risk strains that I was supposedly 'vaccinated against'. How common is this? I can't seem to find much information.