• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

BHT ANYONE ??

Billt

Just wondering if anyone on here has hear of this and/or tried it ?? I am still looking for things to try for my son's EBV/CFS until I can get him to a good Dr. Any thoughts good or bad ??? Thanks Billt

helen1

There are quite a few other threads on here about BHT as a number of people have tried it or are interested. I just started it today. Just use the search window in the top right corner using the word biopterin and they should come up for you.

Billt

There are quite a few other threads on here about BHT as a number of people have tried it or are interested. I just started it today. Just use the search window in the top right corner using the word biopterin and they should come up for you.
Thank you so much. I tried to search but just used BHT and could not find anything. I will look that up. Thanks again..