• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

**Attention** Regarding threads related to the Institute of Medicine (IOM)

Undisclosed

Due to the preponderance of new threads related to the latest developments with the IOM, we are giving the IOM its own discrete section on the forums.

You can find the new section above the 'News, Research, and Campaigns' section.

We have moved the already existing forum -- 'The Institute of Medicine (IOM) Government Contract' -- to this new section. All the new threads that have been recently started related to the IOM have been moved there in order to have them all in one place. Hopefully, this will make it easier to find things. If we have missed any let us know on this thread.

In the future, please start any IOM related threads in this section. Also, please take the time to make sure you are not posting duplicate threads. There are many duplicate threads right now (related to the name change, press releases) that can't possibly be merged as it would make the threads very confusing.

Thank you.

Last edited:

taniaaust1

A big thanks Kina, I was going to ask if you could do that yesterday. I was struggling to find the IOM threads I wanted and hence may of double posted an IOM topic thread.

I I did try to look before I posted but was getting confused (my computer was doing strange things with the screen and text which wasnt helping as I couldnt get titles up properly as it had compressed everything on my screen so some words in major titles running down instead of across (couldnt use my convo either due to that issue. Its righted itself today).

If there is two on the subject I started, sorry please merge it with another.

Undisclosed

A big thanks Kina, I was going to ask if you could do that yesterday. I was struggling to find the IOM threads I wanted and hence may of double posted an IOM topic thread.

I was having great difficulty too. It's hard when threads are all over the place.

I I did try to look before I posted but was getting confused (my computer was doing strange things with the screen and text which wasnt helping as I couldnt get titles up properly as it had compressed everything on my screen so some words in major titles running down instead of across (couldnt use my convo either due to that issue. Its righted itself today).

If there is two on the subject I started, sorry please merge it with another.

No worries @taniaaust1 We are going to leave the threads as they are. I am sorry you are having issues with your computer screen. It's so annoying when that happens. :hug:

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Note: In our enthusiasm to post news yesterday we sometimes posted full articles. However, we need to follow "fair usage" as defined by Copyright Law. From the Forum Rules:
It is good practice, and in accordance with copyright law, to copy a few sentences of an article, provide a link to the original article and provide a brief description of the article in your own words. Posting in this manner keeps the forum safe from any accusations of copyright infringement and potential legal action.

In light of this, we will be editing any full articles that were posted to conform with Copyright Law.