• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Free Mikovits web talk from Cheney Clinic/Wednesday Feb. 10th! 1:00 EST

CJB

When I refresh, I get the video for a second, then the Cheney Research pic comes back up. Arghhhh. I can hear better when I can see, too!

CJB

Do we know where this is being held? I know the weather is pretty bad in some parts of the US and that could account for the poor turn-out.

K

_Kim_

Do we know where this is being held? I know the weather is pretty bad in some parts of the US and that could account for the poor turn-out.

The announcement says that Judy is visiting the Cheney clinic. Don't know about the rest of you :confused: but there are no chandeliers in my doctor's office :(

calzy

The announcement says that Judy is visiting the Cheney clinic. Don't know about the rest of you :confused: but there are no chandeliers in my doctor's office :(

HAHA..lol..thats not his office..Ive been to it many times! and it in Ashville North Carolina...in the beautiful mountains...Im sure the turnout is low due to the weather.

gracenote

All shall be well . . .
Judy needs an audio / visual technologist to travel with her. Maybe a young, eager student.

Also a PR person. Her other talk wasn't well attended, either.

CJB

Yippee!!! I've missed half of the presentation, but I'm getting video and audio with Firefox.

CJB

If his clinic is in North Carolina, that's where my husband is right now. They cancelled his flight back home tomorrow and told him he'd be lucky to get out of there on Saturday. Record snowfall all up and down the eastern seaboard. Washington DC is shut down. I'm watching the news reporters making fools out of themselves in the snow!!

K

_Kim_

National Weather Service has issued a blizzard warning for Asheville. JM is amazing. Most others would have canceled their talk, but she DOES NOT QUIT.

The mountain counties in NC are under a blizzard warning and they're having very high winds....downed trees and power lines are expected, and schools are closed. Assuming this talk is being held near Dr. Cheney's office in Asheville NC, the weather there has got to be terrible.

Kati

Patient in training
sounds like they didn't want us to hear the thank yous and the Q and A