• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Prescript assist

zzz0r

Anyone tried probiotic prescript assist and had any issues? Especially people that have histamine issues?

mermaid

I have used it on and off for a couple of years with no issues when other probiotics gave me problems. I am not sure if I have histamine issues as I have a lot of food intolerances, but some of the histamine high foods are on my list to avoid.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
It gave me a six-day run of agonising migraines. Dunno if that's histamine?

acer2000

Yeah I used it for a while. At first it made my GI symptoms better, but after a month or so it seemed to make them worse. When I stopped it, they went back to baseline. Not sure what to make of it.

drob31

I'm using it now. I seem to be much more regular, although it's hard to quantify it's effects. I would hope it's fixing any leaky gut issues.

snowathlete

I'm yet to be sold on soil based organisms like PA being a good idea. With the exception of one species in PA, the others aren't a normal part of human gut flora.

shah78

I had problems with it at the very beginning (first five pills)and then enjoyed the rest of the bottle.I've ordered more. I have fairly strong food histamine reactions.