• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New findings coming early 2015 from Lipkin and Hornig

aimossy

Dr Lipkin and Dr Hornig sent this message out through the microbediscovery project. It's nice to have something to look forward to with xmas coming and many people might like to read this. I must admit I am excited!

"We are deeply appreciative of the continued support of the entire CFS community, we look forward to sharing exciting new findings with all of you in early 2015!"

Last edited:

lauluce

as long as you manage to stay alive, there's hope
I support follow the microbiome project closely, but I don´t understand, are they already wrking on he microbiome even if they havent yet achieved the million dollar fundraising goal, or those findings are from other studies?

aimossy

I support follow the microbiome project closely, but I don´t understand, are they already wrking on he microbiome even if they havent yet achieved the million dollar fundraising goal, or those findings are from other studies?
They have a few projects they have been working on that were funded through the Chronic Fatigue Initiative... findings could be from any of these projects...