• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Heidelberg capsule

has anyone done this before? I just had one done and I'm leary a
That the doc is not interpreting it correctly? It was my first time there and overall I think he is a little suspect.

He said it was normal.

Are there any other natural med forums out there that might be able to help me with this? I'm going to get a copy tomorrow and maybe post it.

Thanks.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
has anyone done this before? I just had one done and I'm leary a
That the doc is not interpreting it correctly? It was my first time there and overall I think he is a little suspect.

I did that test and it showed very low stomach acid. I think the tech who performs the test has to do it the correct way, and that may not always happen. The results I had fit my experience and my digestion seemed much better with the addition of HCL.

Sushi

After the baking soda challenge my levels went down to normal in about 3-4 minutes. I think that is too quick. I think it s suppose to be more like 15 minutes before it goes down to normal