• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

The AIDS-like Disease Seldom Mentioned

Jarod

Click on link to see full article.

The AIDS-like Disease Seldom Mentioned
by Karen Lambert

November 20, 2012

I have Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFS/CFIDS/ME) and HIV-NEGATIVE AIDS, idiopathic CD lymphocytopenia. With these two clinical diagnoses, I believe that makes me living proof that the AIDS-like CFS/ME is transmissible, something that the medical establishment seems unable to admit or to acknowledge. I also believe it makes me living proof that CFS and HIV-NEGATIVE AIDS are basically the same mysterious immune disorder.

LINK

patient.journey

HIV story is long and not well known yet and here is some information about it :

1) HIV was never isolated from any patient plasma without chemical procedures and its the only virus like this.
2) HIV never was isolated by it self , there is always a number of microbes sounding it and its the only virus like this too.
3) HIV work mechanism is not well known yet and the connection between it and aids is not known well define too.

Another strange information about HIV and AIDS :

1) In 1992 cases of AIDS without HIV were becoming more and more and CDC jumped with a new disease name called ICL while a lot of these patient start to have symptoms after a sexual contact and the replay was your mind affected you and you had this before !!
2) Cases around the world about HIV like symptoms after sexual contact without HIV neagtive in Elisa but with Positive or intermediate result in WB Sometimes !!
3) You could be HIV positive in USA negative in Germany and intermediate in Australia ! every country got a different confirmation test basics and its the only disease with this differentiation and am not talking about numbers of positive proteins , its about different proteins in confirmation !!!

I believe in HIV relation with AIDS but a lot is missing in this story and most of doctors believe in co factors having a big rule on it but up to know its not well studied and its just mostly left because of old data and that is a shame !!

"There are too many shortcomings in the theory that HIV causes all signs of AIDS. We are seeing people HIV-infected for 9, 10, 12 years or more, and they are still in good shape, their immune system is still good. It is unlikely that these people will come down with AIDS later."

Dr. Luc Montagnier, Virologist, discoverer of HIV, Institute Pasteur Paris ~ Miami Herald, 23 Dec. 1990

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
there are probably more cfs/me people with high cd4 count then low and the most common finding is nk dysfunction in cfs/me, so if we are going by cd4 counts then we cant really say cfs/me is hiv negative. In general its more common that all t-cells are high in cfs/me which is related to possible herpes virus reactivation?? But this is all generalised and there is no black and white.

patient.journey

there are probably more cfs/me people with high cd4 count then low and the most common finding is nk dysfunction in cfs/me, so if we are going by cd4 counts then we cant really say cfs/me is hiv negative. In general its more common that all t-cells are high in cfs/me which is related to possible herpes virus reactivation?? But this is all generalised and there is no black and white.

Not all of the HIV negative aids got low CD4, only one criteria got that , the people who are under ICL definition and there might be same cases with an autoimmune disorder under this name like CFS/ME got a lot of other cases under there umbrella ! other patient got normal CD 4 , CD8 or a high CD4, CD8 during fighting an infection !

HIV story is long and not well known yet and here is some information about it :

1) HIV was never isolated from any patient plasma without chemical procedures and its the only virus like this.
2) HIV never was isolated by it self , there is always a number of microbes sounding it and its the only virus like this too.
3) HIV work mechanism is not well known yet and the connection between it and aids is not known well define too.

Another strange information about HIV and AIDS :

1) In 1992 cases of AIDS without HIV were becoming more and more and CDC jumped with a new disease name called ICL while a lot of these patient start to have symptoms after a sexual contact and the replay was your mind affected you and you had this before !!
2) Cases around the world about HIV like symptoms after sexual contact without HIV neagtive in Elisa but with Positive or intermediate result in WB Sometimes !!
3) You could be HIV positive in USA negative in Germany and intermediate in Australia ! every country got a different confirmation test basics and its the only disease with this differentiation and am not talking about numbers of positive proteins , its about different proteins in confirmation !!!

I believe in HIV relation with AIDS but a lot is missing in this story and most of doctors believe in co factors having a big rule on it but up to know its not well studied and its just mostly left because of old data and that is a shame !!

"There are too many shortcomings in the theory that HIV causes all signs of AIDS. We are seeing people HIV-infected for 9, 10, 12 years or more, and they are still in good shape, their immune system is still good. It is unlikely that these people will come down with AIDS later."

Dr. Luc Montagnier, Virologist, discoverer of HIV, Institute Pasteur Paris ~ Miami Herald, 23 Dec. 1990

Didn't know this forum accepted HIV denialists. Putting in doubt that HIV causes aids is negligent, to say the least.

Debunking denialist myths
http://www.aidstruth.org/denialism/myths

Seven7

Seven
I will repeat myself again. CFS is known for low CD56 NOT low CD4. If you do have low cd4 u can have IDS (without the aquired) and that is accepted.

Also those of us with healthy partners and Kids it just does not apply. I do know some are contagious by sexual contact (probably Lyme or that non Aids thing).

Who knows but we cannot start saying all immune deficient people have non Aids if it does not fit profile. Sojern is low CD3, lyme prominent low CD57.....

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
We are seeing people HIV-infected for 9, 10, 12 years or more, and they are still in good shape, their immune system is still good. It is unlikely that these people will come down with AIDS later."
Didn't know this forum accepted HIV denialists. Putting in doubt that HIV causes aids is negligent, to say the least.

Debunking denialist myths
http://www.aidstruth.org/denialism/myths
I do not think that Omar88 was saying that HIV does not cause AIDS; but that with treatment, not everyone who is HIV positive will develop full-blown AIDS. I also think that is correct.

I do not think that Omar88 was saying that HIV does not cause AIDS; but that with treatment, not everyone who is HIV positive will develop full-blown AIDS. I also think that is correct.

He was quoting the same stuff HIV denialists spread everywhere:

bla bla bla...

I am sorry about Omar undiagnosed illness. I am myself on the same boat. But I would never try to put in question that HIV does causes aids which is what Omar in certain way tried to do here.