• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone ordered from holisticheal.com?

boo85

I've found a place online Holistic Heal, which seems to be run by Dr Amy Yasko, so I guess that's a good sign.

Has anyone ordered from this site before?

I've been able to find hydroxocobalamin lozenges there.

I also want to order L-methylfolate from that site, so that I can order them and start them both at the same time, but no matter how much searching or looking around on that site I do, I can't seem to find it there. Could someone please do me a favour and let me know if they do sell it? :redface:

I've ordered from there before. Her l-methylfolate is called MethylMate B. It is located under Basic Methylation Cycle Support. Be aware that it includes additional ingredients, such as glutathione. I don't believe she sells l-methylfolate on its own.

Adlyfrost

I just ordered her ALL IN ONE and to my surprise there was no B1! I can't imagine not putting B1 in a multivitamin... anyone can speculate why?

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
Yes, ordered All in One from the site. It was shipped and delivered promptly.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
I've just ordered some of the all in one as well. I desperately need to take a multi vit/mineral but can't tolerate any. Just spent a fortune on Pure 950 which wires me totally, Its not wasted though my hubby taking it. Thorne - the same tried 2 different ones!!
I'm hoping I can tolerate this one as the doses are very low and even lower if you start with just 1 capsule.

Low and slow seems to be one of Yasko's guiding principles. Most of her supplements are dosed in small qtys. I hope you find this one to work for you!

brenda

Someone kindly sent me a few All in One's to try out and I have found that I can only take a finger dip every other day so far.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@brenda
finger dip is better than none:)
yes I was going to ask if anyone had a couple I could try but in the end just sent for them, fingers crossed, not dipped, I can tolerate them.

brenda

@brenda
finger dip is better than none:)
yes I was going to ask if anyone had a couple I could try but in the end just sent for them, fingers crossed, not dipped, I can tolerate them.

I am sure that you will tolerate them if you start low like me. Maybe we can share import costs in the future.