• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

SHINE protocol

TigerLilea

Personally, I don't think that Dr. Teitelbaum really understands ME/CFS. If you have general fatigue then his SHINE protocol is probably helpful, but I don't know of anyone with ME/CFS that has been helped by it. :cautious:

xchocoholic

I'd be wary of anyone who came up with an overly optomistic label for their protocal. That's a marketing ploy. Does he have a jingle ? Tc. X

EtherSpin

Personally, I don't think that Dr. Teitelbaum really understands ME/CFS. If you have general fatigue then his SHINE protocol is probably helpful, but I don't know of anyone with ME/CFS that has been helped by it. :cautious:
yes, he seems to mean well and may have some insights and beneficial supps, not sure about him understanding big picture stuff there are a few people who I feel were lucky enough to achieve remission of a sort and assume others will also have no complications to doing their regime , Toby Morrison might be the same , Ill get back to you on that one.