• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vitacost sale on Enzymatic Therapy B12 infusion tabs

PeterPositive

Heck... I have to buy them in Europe at the equivalent of $17.00 :eek: (~12 euros)
If I buy them in the US they get trapped in the customs for months, and you have to provide documentation that you're not importing dangerous chemicals for bio warfare! :D Jeez :mad:

Plus... I wonder... would it be so difficult to make a 120 tablet bottle?! I mean they could keep the same bottle which with 30 pills is almost empty! Would be more convenient, I am using 4 a day, one bottle lasts a week!!

PeterPositive

I left a quick message to the people at Enzymatic Therapy, via their contact page, asking to take in serious consideration the idea of making a 90 / 120 tablet bottle.

Maybe if more people from this board do the same we can reiterate the message and who knows... maybe one of these days we'll be satisfied. I suppose there's a "small army" of people here buying the "Infusion B12".

The contact page is this:
http://www.enzymatictherapy.com/Contact-Us.aspx

Mij

I left a quick message to the people at Enzymatic Therapy, via their contact page, asking to take in serious consideration the idea of making a 90 / 120 tablet bottle.

Maybe if more people from this board do the same we can reiterate the message and who knows... maybe one of these days we'll be satisfied. I suppose there's a "small army" of people here buying the "Infusion B12".

The contact page is this:
http://www.enzymatictherapy.com/Contact-Us.aspx

I already did 2 years ago, still waiting . . . .

Freddd

We ought to decide the WHOLE thing we would like to ask for. B12 has essentially no flavor itself. It doesn't need sweetening, especially stuff that rots the teeth or the indigestible gas producers or artificial sweeteners. Also we would like to get 120 in a bottle and in 1mg, 5mg, 10mg and 25mg doses size slow dissolving tablets. This would make it so much easier for a lot of us. It would make a good alternative to injections for a lot of us.

Now if they would consider doing a private label version of these with the MeCbl same qualitative aspects and we could get together a suitable number of pre-sale commitments and arrange for the entire purchase, assuming that the samples passed the trial test for absorption and effectiveness.

They can make no claims and they can't even suggest sublingual usage. They and others have been warned about that and packaging changes were made a few years ago to reflect that in several brands.

PeterPositive

@Freddd Good points.
The excessive added sugars is indeed a problem, Enzymatic in particular is among the most sugary I have ever tried. But that would mean change the whole formulation and I don't think it's an easy thing.

As regards dosages, that would be interesting, I've never seen oral Methyl-B12 formulations higher than 5mg.

ETA: just found this -> http://www.detoxpeople.eu/index.php?l=product_detail&p=76 with 35mg in one dose :)

Sea

@Freddd Good points.
The excessive added sugars is indeed a problem, Enzymatic in particular is among the most sugary I have ever tried. But that would mean change the whole formulation and I don't think it's an easy thing.

As regards dosages, that would be interesting, I've never seen oral Methyl-B12 formulations higher than 5mg.

ETA: just found this -> http://www.detoxpeople.eu/index.php?l=product_detail&p=76 with 35mg in one dose :)

Reading the fine print this one is a mixture of Methylcobalamin, Dibencozide, Cyanocobalamin and Hydroxycobalamin