• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

FedExCanada To Give $5,000 To A Charity!

frenchtulip

For those on Facebook: ONE TIME vote needed! Each vote is a ballot into a $5000 drawing for a donation to National ME/FM Action Network in Canada. The more votes, the better their chance of winning!
https://www.facebook.com/FedExCanada/app_583141638399233
To vote, please scroll down to "Vote Now", click the button, then put ME/FM into the search box and choose National ME/FM Action Network.
Only Canadian charities can benefit, but voting appears to be open to all.
Thank you very much for your help!

*GG*

What are the implications of giving them access to our Friends list? Not sure my "friends" would want to be bothered by them!

GG

WillowJ

คภภเє ɠรค๓թєl
What are the implications of giving them access to our Friends list? Not sure my "friends" would want to be bothered by them!

GG

It might depend on your privacy settings. The main thing is that if your friend also likes or visits the page/app, it can display your photo on the page/app showing users you know (or ones you know preferentially listed in an array of photos, or long list of comments).

Supposedly depending on your privacy settings, some companies may show your photo to people in your friends list with a "GG likes this page" kind of message. There is a setting to disable this "feature".

Snowdrop

Rebel without a biscuit
FM/ME is in second place to the Victoria Humane Society.

You have to "Like" FedEx to vote which is corporate nonsense but, well.......how bad do we want the money?

Last edited: