• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

B-complex problems

Thinktank

That's a good idea, i need to get one as well.

Unfortunately i've been a bit too optimistic about the b-complex. This afternoon i had a few undigested bowel movements and intestinal cramping. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

bigmillz

That's a good idea, i need to get one as well.

Unfortunately i've been a bit too optimistic about the b-complex. This afternoon i had a few undigested bowel movements and intestinal cramping. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

I'm having some similar issues with "crashing" regardless of which B complex and which dose I try. Did you ever find something that worked?

Ninan

My saliva test seems to show that folate stimulates cortsol production in me. Not 100% but I get energy from it and there are bumps in my curve after taking it. Now, with adrenal fatigue (I think it was just bad HOA-signaling before) folate makes me crash. So maybe you have adrenal issues too?