• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Mikovits of the WPI to Host Live Q&A Session Regarding XMRV 22nd Jan

Cort

Phoenix Rising Founder
lost everything on my end - at a really interesting point too - she's a great speaker:).

You can pick up the talk from the beginning on the site. I pushed it up - I think I'm just a few minutes behind her now.

No! It cuts right out at that same spot! I hope they're catching it.

Weather map shows no rain at SB at the moment.

dipic

Wonder how many viewers will drop now... not like it wasn't paltry enough in the first place.

K

Katie

Darn it, I hope they wait while they fix it. I found on it on the Ustream page, if it gets back up and running there people are chatting as the presentation goes on.

Dr. Yes

Shame on You
AAAAAAKK.... Videus Interruptus!

Hope WPI posts this thing on YouTube or someplace..

dipic

Darn it, I hope they wait while they fix it. I found on it on the Ustream page, if it gets back up and running there people are chatting as the presentation goes on.
I'm under the name "zerodp" fyi. :)

Ronan

I was worried this would happen with a live stream. Just when she was getting to the juicy bits :(

D

DysautonomiaXMRV

Insert Expletive.

Problem of balancing bandwidth with letting everyone watch.

The tech guys should have been mean and capped the number of users.

Once it hit 900+ it blew the server.

FernRhizome

Yes, I am totally "off air" too...can't even get the audio. Darn!!!! It WAS just starting to get to exciting stuff. ~FernRhizome