• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr. Mikovits of the WPI to Host Live Q&A Session Regarding XMRV 22nd Jan

garcia

Aristocrat Extraordinaire
Sound quality isn't great (a lot of "humming" in the background). Also would like to see Dr Judy! not just the projector.

gracenote

All shall be well . . .
The only thing on my screen is a photo of WPI. The audio is great. Is that what everyone else is getting?

Now I'm getting the slides. But where's Judy?

Rrrr

i'm watching live on the prohealth website, but all i see is a picture of WPI. there is no live footage of the speaker (judy m)?

rrrr

dipic

Sound quality isn't great (a lot of "humming" in the background). Also would like to see Dr Judy! not just the projector.

Video quality is quite poor as well, but ah well, I'm just grateful we're able to watch it.

K

Katie

I love that Judy has explained what all the tests do, I know exactly what's happening to my blood right now!

K

_Kim_

Judy Mikovitz Slides 1-4

JM1.JPG JM2.JPG
3KdJW.jpg

0CB1d.jpg

Rrrr

i just called prohealth and spoke to some guy who said he'd call the videographer who is shooting the talk and tell him/her to focus the camera better, so we can read the text on the slides. let's see if it gets done!

rrrr

K

Katie

Science cohort included international samples from UK, Ireland, Germany and Australia - very interesting!

Rrrr

this seems like a failed effort. the audio is now messed up. i called prohealth again and they said they are experiencing the worst rain storm since 1995, or something like that, and can't do anything about the out of focus images and maybe not even the audio. anyway, i just LOST the audio. did others?

rrrr