• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Left Face – Slight Sensation – Eye and Cheek – Allergies?

I have posted a lot on this board …

Please check my link to see all of my concerns … Feel free to help on any of the other threads …

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/search.php?searchid=5502932

Pretty much everything is fine except for this last issue …

My left face at times sometimes has just a slight sensation, right around my left eye or mainly my upper cheek. I mean there is absolutely no pain or aggravation. Just this slight tightness or preasure or may even be described as when you go out in the sun and you get a tan and you walk into the shade you can still feel the sun on your face. Maybe something like that.

It is extremely mild.

I am just wondering if it is Sinuses or an Aggravated nerve.

I have been to the Doctor about it and he says that it is Sinuses and that I should take a really hot shower and then bend over in the Shower and let my sinuses drain.

I have recently gone to a Allergy Clinic and got tested for everything that I would be allergic to and found out that I am extremely allergic to grass and some weeds.

I am sneezing a lot, and do feel maybe a little dry around the eyes.

You can check all my other posts. I have been checked 3 ways to Sunday on everything, and everything has come back fine.

The only thing I have not had done is an MRI.

Well please let me know what you think? Any comments would be appreciated …

P.S. I did read in another thread is that I could just have a dry face, and one person put lotion on their face and felt a lot better.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

Ok I am not sure if this helps or not, but I no longer have the weird feeling in my left torso, that is gone.

The only feeling that I have left is the weird sensation right on the left side of my nose and possibly sometimes below my left eye.

It comes and go.

If I put an eye patch on my left eye I do not feel the sensation. So I am thinking it is eye strain or that it is just pressure from the patch distracting the other sensation.

I just went for a walk and I really didn’t feel it. So I think it might only come when I look down at the computer screen or watch TV.

I mean how are you suppose to know when you need glasses? I mean I can still read the words but is it just harder for me to do so now?

I recently moved a very heavy flat screen and put it on my shoulder/back, have been studying a lot by looking down and on the computer, and have been watching TV until like 4 in the morning sometimes.

I think this might be related to my Shoulders or middle back or upper neck but I am not sure. Can a pinched nerve affect facial muscles?

PLEASE HELP ME ANY WAY THAT YOU CAN!

Last edited by a moderator:

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
Hi @Astrongtower . You seem to have multiple similar threads going, I am wondering if you have M.E/CFS as I cant find your original post describing your illness etc. Do you think you could let us know if you do have this as I feel confused by the nature of your threads.

Cheers,
Justy.