• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Seeing some immediate improvement with ARVs

Daffodil

hi Charles. I have had green tea before at restaurants and such, but I do not remember anything happening out of the ordinary....what is green tea supposed to do?

Charles555nc

hi Charles. I have had green tea before at restaurants and such, but I do not remember anything happening out of the ordinary....what is green tea supposed to do?

Anything out of a resturant isnt reliable, but you can get organic green tea at health food stores. I have an autoimmune reaction to green tea, mostly nerve pain, uncomfortable tingling in the brain area, but my other "normal" symptoms go way down.

Right now Im trying a low fat diet and the autoimmune reaction is less with the same benefits of the green tea.
Im gonna try vancomyacin eventually to see if I have a large intracellular bacterial infection, explaining the autoimmune reaction.

Last edited:

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@Charles555nc
just smiled as I read your post, green tea and vancomycin are both contra-indicated for me according to my 23 and me results, (as is quertecin) .
Not having green tea doesn't bother me but now I know I can't be prescribed Vancomycin it has made me unsure of taking antibiotics, due to the possibility of contracting c.diff which is treated at present with Vancomycin.
Be sure to let us know if you get any benefits from using the antibiotic.