• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Alldaychemist dot com - Warning

taniaaust1

@peggy-sue That is no good... however very typical

@heapsreal
@taniaaust1
@ukxmrv
@invisiblejungle

My parcel arrived today and still have not been able to extract any information from Australia Post(asked to speak to supervisor & asked for details from dispensing post office)of exactly what happened(why it was delivered to some one else first)

However you can see the parcel has been opened multiple times, once by Customs I am sure as they put a 'No Items Have Been Removed By Customs And Border Protection' notice in the box

Despite that, roughly half of my antifungals are missing and almost all of a specific antibiotic are also missing

I took photos of the condition of the contents and surrounding box then attached them to an email and emailed those details to alldaychemist however the email 'Bounced back' the email address is correct so I tryed again and again with no luck

VERY perplexed and feel a crash coming on(stress always precedes it)so I must hang up my hat and count it as a loss then move on

*Again thanks for all your feedback

Take some deep breaths. It is possible that the rest of your order could be coming in a second packet still, you may see it in a day or two so maybe just keep waiting to see.

It does sound like your parcel really got the run around.. so I 'd probably be concerned too seeing its been opened so much.

Ive had a Australia post postal issues in the past week (not from there).. a neighbour showed up very early the other morning with one of my parcels. It had the right address on it but the postman delivered it to the wrong number. Thank God that neighbour was honest and brought the parcel to me. I spoke to the postman the next day about the wrong house delivery but he said there are others too who do the deliveries.

peggy-sue

Are the antibiotics or antifungals plant derived in any way?

Australia has a lot of rules and regulations about importing both plant materials and foodstuffs.
I would imagine bacteria and fungi would come under this too, and the meds might be derived from those sources.

It's perfectly sensible - it's to protect Australia's incredibly precious biodiversity.

end

Tania has a good point, large orders they will split and send seperately??

@heapsreal

@taniaaust1

When large orders are broken up into separate parcels; EACH parcel has a unique tracking number that like last order, you are emailed when shipped each tracking number

The current order was smallish and had lots of room left in the box

@peggy-sue

Current Import restrictions applicable to Australia http://www.health.gov.au/internet/m...es-compliance-prohibited-impexp-precursor.htm

You will note there that there IS a general prohibition on the importation of Antibiotics, however Personal Importation of antibiotic substances for PERSONAL use attract SPECIAL conditions ie it is allowed

Further just to complicate things; current Australian legislation does NOT list specific antibiotic compounds relating to said prohibition

Peggy-sue I considered your thoughts and logically had to dismiss that process as if it were the case; Why didn't they remove ALL of the said antifungal and ALL of that specific antibiotic?

*Also why would Customs place(like I mentioned previously)a 'No Items Have Been Removed By Customs And Border Protection' in the parcel?

Last edited:

end

I will be interested to hear how things end up.

I received an email only today informing me that they have replaced the missing items and reshipped the order

They said "we don't know what happened with this one, we have checked with the packing department and confirmed the whole order was shipped initially"

Who do you believe?

Due to ADC's track record ~

I am guessing that 'unofficially' some Australian Customs f***** had a hankering for Rifampicin and some Itraconazol just for kicks. Top job fella :thumbsup:

Last edited:

mrmichaelfreedmen

www.alldaychemist.com are f****n morons - after 8 emails today they STILL can not get my order total correct! You specify a time for them to call you, however they call when they feel like it - midnights great getting phone calls

And FYI more likely that alldaychemist screwed up your order to begin with.