• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME Awareness Day T-shirts and other supplies?

SOC

Are any of our advocacy or fund-raising groups selling ME Awareness Day t-shirts, blue ribbon pins, or other awareness supplies? I'd like to buy some t-shirts at least, but I'd rather the money goes to an advocacy or research fund than some random person on Cafe Press or Zazzle.

*GG*

@SOC I think the National CFIDS org sells pins that state "its not Me, its ME". Don't think they put that on their website, but it is put in there quarterly newsletter, and all the money you spend on the newsletter goes to research. FYI

GG

PNR2008

I have 2 tee shirts, one is the theme "a disease of a thousand names" take on Dr. Bell's book and another " we're marching to Washington DC". These were from at least 20 years ago. No wonder I'm sad.

taniaaust1

If I was able to go, I'd wear a blue ribbon too. I think we can say that's our colour with that. The ME community does thou need a well known catchy ME logo.

Nielk

What about car decals? I think that these decals have so much more visibility. The problem with t-shirts is that so many of us are house/bed bound. I could be wearing blue ribbons all over my body but, if I'm laying in bed, who is going to see that?

My family or friends would not wear t-shirts with logos but I think they would be receptive to car decals about M.E.