• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

2 michigan docs, any experience with either?

jann1033

Dr.Kathleen andries and Ruth walkotten, both about 5 hrs from me but closest so far(Dr. Lerner isn't in my network), any knowledge or experiences with either.? Just don't want to drive that far and get shot down, I can do that locally :rolleyes:

jann1033

I can't find either on yelp(no reviews I mean). Walkotten is on a few good CFS Dr lists, the other was in a article on CFS I read but just quoted once about exercise which I think unconsciously I automatically think GET. They are both on my insurance, whoo hooo, so would like to find out more.may just have to call the offices. Thanks for the suggestions though

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I meant to ask. Can you email her and tell her what is up and see if this is something she is comfortable treating? That's what I did with my doc.

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I can't find either on yelp(no reviews I mean). Walkotten is on a few good CFS Dr lists, the other was in a article on CFS I read but just quoted once about exercise which I think unconsciously I automatically think GET. They are both on my insurance, whoo hooo, so would like to find out more.may just have to call the offices. Thanks for the suggestions though

Generally a doctor that patients have found helpful for ME/CFS is going to be discussed here or on other dedicated sites. You could also try searching on ProHealth.

Sushi

jann1033

Generally a doctor that patients have found helpful for ME/CFS is going to be discussed here or on other dedicated sites. You could also try searching on ProHealth.

Sushi
I found the one but not much about her. I've been googling her but nothing concrete yet. That's why I asked here though. I was going to do the same on other places.