• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Newly refined test from the Whittemore Peterson Institute

C

Cloud

"The newly refined test uses a virus culture methodology that yields more reliable results in one test at a lower cost to patients.

I don't hear a description of a NEW Viral culture test. Seems to me they would have given more clarification on the specifics of a "New and improved test", if it were indeed new. I need to find out how it's different/better than the one I did in October?

Abraxas

Time Tunnel

Yes that's the one! :victory::victory::victory:

Welcome to limbo ...

That's one mystery solved then! (for me at least) :Retro smile:

Funny, Iv'e never seen Time tunnel :rolleyes: - although I do remember Lost In Space by the same creators.

I chose the picture to represent the limbo we are currently in with XMRV in particular, but also the limbo of being a CFS patient in general having to put your life on hold.

Off to watch some Time Tunnel clips on You Tube :Retro wink: