• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

any experience with diflucan?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I bet that can get pricey. I hope you're getting a generic form from outside the US!

I actually read something recently that you may be interested in:
http://goo.gl/tOuNEV
(first link, page 15, section on fibromyalgia)

Yes, I get rifaximin (generic) from overseas.

Not sure which of the google links you are referring to?--I don't have fibro though.

Thanks,
Sushi

tdog333

They are like regular probiotics but much more resilient. Bacillus Coagulans obliterates candida, c.diff, and other harmful bacterial species. It survives stomach acid and is stable on the shelf for 2 years without refrigeration It forms spores which make it very tough. There's also bacillus subtilis but that's pretty much like taking antibiotics, potent stuff.

Get a good Bacillus Coagulans, IMO

maddietod

Can you be more specific? As in, things like prebiotics?

I just did a course of antibiotics, so I'm replacing gut bacteria. I mix and rotate 4 probiotics, because they contain different strains of bacteria. 2 of these are soil based: Primal Defense Ultra and Prescript-Assist.