• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thoughts on Ampligen

SOC

It is an old established treatment with a lot of good reports. Why do you think you'd have trouble getting it RXed?

Sushi
I couldn't get my GP to RX Nexavir. He just flat refused to even consider it. :bang-head:

Hi,

important question! :)

Which laboratory results have to be positive and/or high with Dr. Lapp to be regarded as a possible responder for Ampligen?

Many thanks!

It's normal for us as CFS patients for every time we start a new supplement like me starting atp fuel to first have a worsening of symptoms right? I know it has some prebiotic and probiotic stuff in it along with other things... Seems like my nervous system gets intensified. Nerve pulsing and vibrating in chest and hands are more prominent and skin itching is more... Even how my arms shake me awake in the mornings... Do you start stuff and go down a tad and eventually get better from it? I heard that's what happens with ampligen too. Feel free to post your experience of starting supplements and your reactions.