• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Do you often need to blow your nose or have nasal symptoms?

Do you often need to blow your nose or have other "nasal" symptoms?

• Yes, even before I became ill

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Yes, although only since becoming ill

Votes: 25 56.8%
  • Only when I have an allergic reaction

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Not really / No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

antares4141

My nose is much clearer since I went gluten-free and then low-grain, low-sugar. It had been getting very bad, and keeping me awake - I was having to prop my head on 4 pillows and try a range of unsuccessful pharmaceutical and natural remedies. The diet finally fixed it, along with a lot of other symptoms, and they stay fixed unless I over-exert.
I can dido that. Before I went off gluten had stomach bloat had to sleep for two hours and felt really terrible have a hard time describing it. Still have runny nose at times when I eat certain things and breath certain allergens. And almost always when I first go out into cold weather.

rosie26

Neutrophils have always been in normal range for me :rolleyes:
My chronic sinus seems to be directly linked to PEM as whenever I over do my sinuses ache and worsen.

place

Be Strong!
All of this started for me when I lived in a somewhat moldy appartment and got allergies that then gave me chronic sinuitus. Then I got fibro and ME. I can have flu symptoms, depression, tiredness and it will go away in 60 seconds after I get the big glob of infection out. It's so important to get it out in my treatment, that I will go to extreams to get it out. It's the freakiest thing.