• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Where to buy Immnovir recommendation?

Kati

Patient in training
Elbosque, I am very near from where you are. i have hope that the new clinic will provide more elaborate testing and treatments than what is available at the moment.

Mij

CD4:8 ratio can be misleading sometimes, did your cd4 and or cd8 numbers go up or down, also cd56 and cd3 are your nk cells, do u know if it had an effect on these? Also maybe it doesnt effect the numbers but function of those t-cells?
I also wonder if immunovir and inosine can help cfs in other ways, one is that it can increase uric acid which works in the body with cholesterol as an antioxidant so possibly could reduce oxidative stress and improve symptoms in this way.

cheers!!!

Dr.Chia is recommending x2 caps 3 times a day of Inosine by Life Extension and Equilibrant. I'm not sure if this is based on body weight because my friend is his patient not me.

I got worse on Imunovir so I'm not too excited to try the above. My CD4 and CD8 took a dive after taking Imunovir and my CD4/CD8 Ratio went up. I find taking antioxidants and l acetyle carnitine to be more effective.

lartista

Hi there. I just did not visit with Dr. Nancy Klimas. I have never heard it imunovir related to body weight. I have been off for 1 year now and Klimas is getting me back on... You right that it takes time to adjust to it. I am loading LDN right now and last week I was vomiting so I stopped and last night I started again.

I am 150 lbs. My dosing has always been the same except Klimas recommends shaking it up a little bit. Week one and three: three pills a day Monday through Friday, skip Saturday and Sunday. Then week two and four: 6 pills a day Monday through Friday, skip Saturday and Sunday. I did this for 2 years and had to stop due to heart surgery.

Now she said just last week, since we have your natural killer cells where they should be... do the program above for 3 months, then stop for three months and then on for 3 months and off for 3 months for life till I tell you to stop.

She also recommended my placing my 13 year old on 1 pill a day 5 days a week for 6 months. Then get her NKC function tested and she what to do... My 13 is 90 lbs.

I get mine here in Italy...
Francesca

end

Ciao bella

Did Dr Klimas say what she is treating you for with the immunovir?

As I have enterovirus issues...

lartista

Piacere Bello mio,
My first NKC funtion test was 1.78% and I have ME/CFS. Three months later on the dosing above, my NKC function went to 11.5%. Then two years later my NKC function went to 35%. The Italian doctor would not do the April 2013 ablation unless I was off of all of KLIMAS' drugs for 2 months and that I stayed off for 2 more months. I had been (notice past tense) doing so well, I stayed off. January 2014 I did a full relapse and couch bound for 2.5 months. A third sister of mine got cancer. My current NKC function is at 34% a year later without it. But Klimas said we will start it again once I am stabilized on LDN. Then 3 months on and then 3 months off. She wants me to do this to keep cancer away from me... as my risk is now 50%. So although it is for ME/CFS, it is also for NKC function and now breast cancer... un bacio...

Mij

@end the protocol for the Inosine is written above your post- x2caps, 3x/day. For the Equilbriant it was to work up to x6 caps/day and back off if you are feeling bad. Feeling bad is not necessarily a good sign of "die off or herx" as some might tend to believe.

lartista

Klimas said to me either Equillabrabt or nueroprotek... then she reflected to my specific case and said... Nueroproteck... nut I see or feel not difference

end

@end the protocol for the Inosine is written above your post- x2caps, 3x/day. For the Equilbriant it was to work up to x6 caps/day and back off if you are feeling bad. Feeling bad is not necessarily a good sign of "die off or herx" as some might tend to believe.

Thanks Mij

I guess that means Dr Chia does NOT use a sporadic dosing structure like Dr Klimas(as indicated by Francesca)in regards to the Inosine?? Dr Cheney and others use a similar dosing structure as Klimas, hence my query

Will keep dredging the forums for an answer as this specific question had to have been asked before

Jus thought again about this: But could the concurrent use of the Oxymatrine(and thanks I do realise the whole herx dylema/going slow)negate the need of the sporadic dosing in regards to the Inosine??

******** Found my answer in THIS thread: http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/equilibrant.15839/page-3 ********

Last edited:

Mij

Thanks Mij

I guess that means Dr Chia does NOT use a sporadic dosing structure like Dr Klimas(as indicated by Francesca)in regards to the Inosine?? Dr Cheney and others use a similar dosing structure as Klimas, hence my query

Will keep dredging the forums for an answer as this specific question had to have been asked before

Jus thought again about this: But could the concurrent use of the Oxymatrine(and thanks I do realise the whole herx dylema/going slow)negate the need of the sporadic dosing in regards to the Inosine??

End,

I don't like to speculate what Dr.Chia is doing because I'm not his patient, it's possible he rx's a different protocol for each pt, a friend of mine sees him and the above is what he rec'd for him. My thoughts from my own personal experience is that it's better to pulse these, Also, it's my understanding that Oxymatrine is different than Equilibriant, Equilibriant has several other ingredients added.

lartista

Hi there again...
Thanks Mij

I am not sure what your specific questions is, Can you please state only the question? Thanks

I restponded to your request but I may have not put it right next to this reply. Please go look for it. Francesca
I think you may of mis-understood the dosing correctly...? 6 pills a day for 5 days, saturday and sunday always off, then 3 pills a day for five days saturdau and sunday off. You repeat this for up to two years... that's what Dr. Klimas prescribed for me and others. I find two boxws of 40 tablets leaves me a few pills hsort each month so I always need to keep go in to the pharmacy. Also I strongly recommened you watching my vidoes on YOUTUBE as I recorded them several times a week. I:Retro smile:eek: as to catch any other tips! Francesca

Larista, do you know of an online pharmacy in Italy I can buy the immunovir from? They used to sell it in this part of Europe but because it wasn't making a profit because it was such a cheap medication they took it off the market. Now the same with B12 injections... Very bothersome.

Can you tell me how I can order from Italy into another country in European Union?

Grazie mille!

lartista

Larista, do you know of an online pharmacy in Italy I can buy the immunovir from? They used to sell it in this part of Europe but because it wasn't making a profit because it was such a cheap medication they took it off the market. Now the same with B12 injections... Very bothersome.

Can you tell me how I can order from Italy into another country in European Union?

Grazie mille!
I do not know of any but Klimas says that this drug goes by another name ( inosine pranobex) where you can buy it online and I think without a prescription. Ask at this forum and I am sure someone will know. Klimas' miami lab sells it online. good luck!

It is, Heapsreal, but I'm in Europe. I've just had the 2 most stressful months ever where I ordered $150 worth of supplements from US and they disappeared! Trouble at customs; import taxes and, if it's a med, you can even get in trouble so... no more buying any supplement, much less medication, online from US... It's just not worth the hassle and loss of health due to the stress....

So this website wouldn't be good for me... However I can try and ask where they ship from. That might be an option. I should have bought some when I was in Italy a couple of yrs ago and I was meaning to but then was really ill and just wanted to get the hell out of there. Sigh.

I do not know of any but Klimas says that this drug goes by another name ( inosine pranobex) where you can buy it online and I think without a prescription. Ask at this forum and I am sure someone will know. Klimas' miami lab sells it online. good luck!

Ciao, Larista,

I live in Europe and trying to get anything from US or outside European Union has caused me tremendous stress on more than one occasion. Once I ordered Melatonin from US not knowing it wasn't allowed here. It was a nightmare; had to get my GP to take responsability for the fact that I would be taking Melatonin and if anything happened to me for taking the melatonin it would be on him. No joke. Obviously, he was hesitant to write out this declaration and my new GP absolutely would not do me a favor of that sort. So I really need to get my supplements and meds from within the European Union.

Larisa, what's it called again in Italy and, most importantly: CAN I BUY IT WITHOUT A DOCTOR'S SCRIPT in Italy, like over the counter? Sorry about the caps lock but my brain fog has gotten r eally bad lately and I have to highlight the most important things for my own brain to register therm.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
It is, Heapsreal, but I'm in Europe. I've just had the 2 most stressful months ever where I ordered $150 worth of supplements from US and they disappeared! Trouble at customs; import taxes and, if it's a med, you can even get in trouble so... no more buying any supplement, much less medication, online from US... It's just not worth the hassle and loss of health due to the stress....

So this website wouldn't be good for me... However I can try and ask where they ship from. That might be an option. I should have bought some when I was in Italy a couple of yrs ago and I was meaning to but then was really ill and just wanted to get the hell out of there. Sigh.

That pharmacy sends Isoprinosine from Bulgaria I think. Which country are u in? I think immunovir is a grey area between a drug and a supplement. Maybe try a small order? I have heard it is very cheap and can buy over the counter in France?

That pharmacy sends Isoprinosine from Bulgaria I think.

I have heard it is very cheap and can buy over the counter in France?

Yes, I then looked at the info they had up and indeed got the impression they're somewhere in Europe. I've e-mailed them. They used to sell it here for very cheap but it was taken off the market for the simple reason that no one bought it really so it didn't make a profit.

We also have Klonopin for dirt cheap. I have been taking for yrs and yrs (would like to come off it actuallly....) and with script I pay 14 cents. But Immonovir is no longer available. It is my understanding that it sill is in a number of European countries however I am bedbound and am housebound for 95% of my time. So I very very very rarely leave the house, let alone travel... If I can get a reliable source online, it would be good. If I knew someone that could buy me it over the counter in France, Italy or elsewhere in EU; that would be a wonderful help. It's even much cheaper than up on this website.

Yes, try a small order; I think so. I will wait a while as I'm about to start GcMAF and that is my n.1 priority but I know for a fact from all the testing I have done over the yrs that my Th1 is very non-existent and that I would most likely benefit from things that will shift from Th2 to Th1 as I have in the past benefited from Nexavir (Kutapressin) and very strong probiotic therapy. Immonovir seems to be somewhat overlooked and compared to all these other immune-modulators it's a very cheap treatment that may help get that Th2 -1 back in balance somewhat.

PS. Have u tried Immunovir and if so did u find it helped you? Thanks!

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Yes, I then looked at the info they had up and indeed got the impression they're somewhere in Europe. I've e-mailed them. They used to sell it here for very cheap but it was taken off the market for the simple reason that no one bought it really so it didn't make a profit.

We also have Klonopin for dirt cheap. I have been taking for yrs and yrs (would like to come off it actuallly....) and with script I pay 14 cents. But Immonovir is no longer available. It is my understanding that it sill is in a number of European countries however I am bedbound and am housebound for 95% of my time. So I very very very rarely leave the house, let alone travel... If I can get a reliable source online, it would be good. If I knew someone that could buy me it over the counter in France, Italy or elsewhere in EU; that would be a wonderful help. It's even much cheaper than up on this website.

Yes, try a small order; I think so. I will wait a while as I'm about to start GcMAF and that is my n.1 priority but I know for a fact from all the testing I have done over the yrs that my Th1 is very non-existent and that I would most likely benefit from things that will shift from Th2 to Th1 as I have in the past benefited from Nexavir (Kutapressin) and very strong probiotic therapy. Immonovir seems to be somewhat overlooked and compared to all these other immune-modulators it's a very cheap treatment that may help get that Th2 -1 back in balance somewhat.

PS. Have u tried Immunovir and if so did u find it helped you? Thanks!

Thats a good way to go with doing 1 thing first like you plan to do, the gcmaf, maybe add the immunovir later but talk over with the doc prescribing the maf too?

I have looked for cheaper online source of immunovir and just cant find them or they want post anything out. I have only heard of people say on holidays etc in france or another european country where they found immunovir cheap over the counter med/supp. So it appears to get it really cheap one has to actually walk into a shop, how old school, lol?

As for trying immunovir, i did get an increase in nk numbers but didnt actually feel anything from it, but i was on an upswing so wouldnt have noticed it. cycloferon is something i notice when i take it but i think it may also have anti inflammitory effects. I did do one nk function test when on this and it improved my nk function alot. My plan is to alternate between the 2 every month to 3 months? I also now do courses of antivirals lasting 2 weeks if i have viral symptoms return for greater than 4 days. Im lasting longer between these courses using these immune mods.

Hahaha! Yeah, sometimes old school is the best way to go about things! :)

You were right about that website shipping from Bulgaria; I also got affirmation from them. Such a relief not to have to go through customs, have my stuff apprehended and all that... However, I won't be buying it for now because I'm scared of taking it without medical supervision and my doc is in another country. I very rarely can afford to travel to see my doc and am usually too ill to do so anyway.

You know, I also have very very low NK cells; I can't remember the names of the tests off the bat but the number was extremely low and activity was too high. Now with the CD57+ (which from what I was able to gather is another type of NK cell, of a smaller population than the CD56+) I have an 8 which is almost nonexistent. :/ I wonder what it all means; it baffles me. When you say you were on an upswing, what does that mean? That your health was improving? May I ask what antivirals you take now? I will be taking the generic of Nexavir too; so the generic of Kutapressin. It's a lot less expensive than Nexa; just hope it's as helpful?... But you know this time I'm thinking of pulsing; I didn't do that last time when I took the Nexavir for 10 months straight; all the money out of my pocket and was going broke in the process but I feel from what I've read that pulsing may be more helpful. My doc wanted me to double the dose without pulsing but, hell, I'd have to be a millionaire to be able to do that!

So if I understood you correctly; you'll be alternating between Immonovir and cycloferon every month to 3 months, is that correct? I hope you feel benefits from it! :)