• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Campral?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
i guess its a disclaimer if something goes wrong, some of those side effects also could be from alcoholics using it and more to do with them detoxing then the drug itself. Maybe need to find studies on 'normal' people, lol not us haha

Ema

i guess its a disclaimer if something goes wrong, some of those side effects also could be from alcoholics using it and more to do with them detoxing then the drug itself. Maybe need to find studies on 'normal' people, lol not us haha
Good point.

Ema

Here's a new article...sure wish they'd mentioned what they thought it might actually BE! I'll check to see if it's actually available.

Neuropsychopharmacology. 2014 Mar;39(4):781-2. doi: 10.1038/npp.2013.272.
Acamprosate: an alcoholism treatment that may not be what we thought.
Heilig M.
Author information

PMID:

[PubMed - in process]
PMCID:

PMC3924516
[Available on 2015/3/1]

ETA: It does seem to be available so I've requested it. Looks like some preliminary studies using it in autism spectrum disorders have been positive and well tolerated.

Last edited:

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
dxm/detromethorphan as well as memantine are nmda antagonist, i have looked into these as a way of lower tolerance to benzos as there is research showing nmda antagonist can reduce benzo tolerance, also to stimulants also??