• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Last version of Rich's protocol?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Yes, Sergio,

That is the last version. Rich kept posting on that thread until Sept 20, post # 29. So if you read through there, you will get his last thoughts on the protocol. :(

Best,
Sushi

serg1942

Thank you Sushi... This is sad, very sad... But you know what, by trying to find this thread, I clicked on my profile by mistake, and saw it had new things, so I decided to update it, and I realized that years ago I graded my function with a 2 (out of 10), and now I have updated it to a 6... And of course this is in great part thanks to Rich... So I just decided to dedicate him a smile, and so I changed my avatar!

So, a smile for you Rich, wherever you are...

Missing you,
Sergio

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Thank you Sushi... This is sad, very sad... But you know what, by trying to find this thread, I clicked on my profile by mistake, and saw it had new things, so I decided to update it, and I realized that years ago I graded my function with a 2 (out of 10), and now I have updated it to a 6... And of course this is in great part thanks to Rich... So I just decided to dedicate him a smile, and so I changed my avatar!

So, a smile for you Rich, wherever you are...

Missing you,
Sergio

I like the smile! :thumbsup: And from 2 to 6 is a WOW! :) But the sadness for the loss of Rich will remain....

Sushi