• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Removing Cell Phone RF at night: URGENT!

Womble

I am being exposed to 2 cell phones in my house currently, and cannot avoid this. (They are Samsung model SPH M360)

I can reduce the radiation burn and pain by turning the LOCATION setting to OFF to supposedly eliminate the GPS tower searching,...

But its still causing me massive pain, even when powered down.

Taking out the battery and wrapping in aluminum foil is what I'm going to try tonight, not sure if that will work.

Any other suggestions?

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I am being exposed to 2 cell phones in my house currently, and cannot avoid this. (They are Samsung model SPH M360)

I can reduce the radiation burn and pain by turning the LOCATION setting to OFF to supposedly eliminate the GPS tower searching,...

But its still causing me massive pain, even when powered down.

Taking out the battery and wrapping in aluminum foil is what I'm going to try tonight, not sure if that will work.

Any other suggestions?

There are diodes that some feel help. Whether or not they do, I don't know but I use them on electronics anyway. :cool:

Sushi

Womble

Interesting ideas.

BTW... is AIRPLANE MODE just the equivalent of turning the cell phone off?

Could it theoretically be better to run a cellphone on airplane then to turn it off and trigger possible GPS searching?

Last edited: