• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Anyone know of any Redlabs physicians in UK?

Spinney Lainey

I'd like to get some tests done at Redlabs but need a physician in order to do this. Any suggestions, I'm guessing it would have to be private....?

Jon_Tradicionali

Alone & Wandering
I wanted the answer to this question not too long ago. But I realised you do not need it. If RedLabs had found any pattern of pathogens in PWCFS everyone would have known it by now.

Anyway. Try Emma Wells. She could probably do it for you. The comprehensive tests recommend for those with CFS will cost you around 1,500 euros. Plus the consultation fee for Wells.

Good Luck.

Spinney Lainey

I wanted the answer to this question not too long ago. But I realised you do not need it. If RedLabs had found any pattern of pathogens in PWCFS everyone would have known it by now.

Anyway. Try Emma Wells. She could probably do it for you. The comprehensive tests recommend for those with CFS will cost you around 1,500 euros. Plus the consultation fee for Wells.

Good Luck.

Hmmm. Interesting. I see what you're saying but I'm guessing there doesn't need to be a specific pattern for things to cause problems for PWME. Do you have contact details for Emma Wells? Thanks

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
I'd like to get some tests done at Redlabs but need a physician in order to do this. Any suggestions, I'm guessing it would have to be private....?

Hi did you see my response on the other thread? You don't need a physician to sign the requisition--you just write in their name. They will receive the report, but so can you if you ask.

Sushi

Spinney Lainey

Hi did you see my response on the other thread? You don't need a physician to sign the requisition--you just write in their name. They will receive the report, but so can you if you ask.

Sushi

Hi,
Yes, I did, thanks. Hmmm, ok. The only thing is that I would need someone's name to write on the form and wouldn't I need someone to help me interpret the results and also to offer treatment? I like be idea of potentially being able to take a drug to help tackle problems, which is why I'm looking for a practitioner who would be able to do that....