• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Recommended Stool Analysis Test

xjhuez

Can anyone recommended a stool analysis test? Which company to use, which specific test to run, your experience etc. (I live in the US)

I'm suffering from some dysbiosis due to antibiotics and years on a terrible diet, and would like to know specifics on the type and % of my intestinal flora.

I see the Metametrix test can only be ordered by a doctor, unfortunately.

Thanks

PDXhausted

You can order the metametrix one yourself through mymedlab.com. They'll deliver it your door and pick it up from your house.

pab

hi,

what do you guys make of redlabs dysbiosis test in 2016? I'm from Poland and I'm looking for the best and most cost-effective way to check if i have problems with lack of e.coli available in Europe.

Is redlabs any good/trustworthy?

Are there any alternatives in Europe?

One company in PL ships to US but it costs around 500usd. Would love to go to the US myself for that money :p :p