• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

‪Brain Allergy and ASD‬: B12/folate connection?

Rand56

Maybe this is just me in my thinking, but shouldn't the bottom line be that MMS is helping some people rather than splitting hairs trying to prove that this ropeworm is really a parasite or not? I'm not taking MMS and not taking MMS in the form of an enema. For chits and giggles sake, let's just say that I took it and I noticed ropeworms coming out of me, and I started feeling better because of it. Then lets say, someone later on came to me with hard evidence showing me that the ropeworm is not really a parasite. Should I really care if it wasn't really a parasite if the MMS treatment made me feel better?

@newradost I'm happy for you and your son getting benefit from this.

Violeta

Oh Violeta ... As a matter of fact Tha famous "oh my God you are so lost" is referring to the fact that I wasn't following the discussion here for months and when I enter to see what is happening, I found all of you discussing MMS. It wasn't my point at all. I don't know why you are not following me. I'm not taking MMS, I'm using it only for enemas, because it really kills the rope. So I recommend it as a diagnostic tool for let say 5 enema interactions just to see if you had worm or not. There other enema methods listed also. Then everyone should decide what to do with its own health. There is no known cure for the rope at this stage.
I'm not Interested to respond to what you say with more knowledge because I don't want a discussion. I'm not a scientist and I don't have enough time or interest for this.

Newradost, I don't know where you restarted reading in this thread, but poster alexk was posting about MMS, which is how the subject became focused on MMS. The reason he was posting about MMS in this thread is because you brought it up with respect to the rope worm.

I am not following you, I am following the thread.

I understand now that you don't want more knowledge, so any additional information I post is not for you. There are other people reading this thread, though, and they might be interested.

Violeta

Maybe this is just me in my thinking, but shouldn't the bottom line be that MMS is helping some people rather than splitting hairs trying to prove that this ropeworm is really a parasite or not? I'm not taking MMS and not taking MMS in the form of an enema. For chits and giggles sake, let's just say that I took it and I noticed ropeworms coming out of me, and I started feeling better because of it. Then lets say, someone later on came to me with hard evidence showing me that the ropeworm is not really a parasite. Should I really care if it wasn't really a parasite if the MMS treatment made me feel better?

@newradost I'm happy for you and your son getting benefit from this.

On the surface it does seem inconsequential whether the rope worm is alive or not, but there are actually consequences to what your opinion is.

If you think it is alive and simply need to kill it, you may be overlooking a very good clue about what is wrong with you or your autistic child. Also, you may not choose wisely the best and most advantageous method of dealing with the problem. I am not saying that it isn't a good thing to get the junk, whatever it may be, out of one's body. I just no longer think that using something that sterilizes the intestines is the best choice. Having used MMS in the past, I speak from experience.

Say for example the rope worm is actually some secretion or thick fluid from the lymph or mucous membrane; in that case you would try to find out what is causing congestion. And if you look at the pictures of what they say are the 5 stages of the rope worm, you can see that that is a more likely explanation. There may be other possibilities as to what it actually is, and it's too bad that there is no one out there doing research. Gubarev and Volinsky are only interested in doing DNA testing, waiting for obtaining thousands of dollars to have it done.

So although to some there is no reason to care either way, I care about autistic kids and people with depression, having experienced that myself, and always think that the more you know the better your chances are of one day reaching improved health.

Violeta, please stop talking when not experienced with the subject. Volinsky is engineer. He has his own research ideas that you are not familiar with. Let say the rope parasite could be anything, even insect. So the DNA testing is the only logical way to proceed with it.
Also, MMS is used for diagnostic enema procedures. You can't sterilize the intestines by enema. The enema is reaching only the bottom of the large intestines.

There are very good radio talks in the Internet about the rope worm. One of them is by mother of autistic child.

I'm not going to respond to your postings anymore

Violeta

Violeta, please stop talking when not experienced with the subject. Volinsky is engineer. He has his own research ideas that you are not familiar with. Let say the rope parasite could be anything, even insect. So the DNA testing is the only logical way to proceed with it.
Also, MMS is used for diagnostic enema procedures. You can't sterilize the intestines by enema. The enema is reaching only the bottom of the large intestines.

There are very good radio talks in the Internet about the rope worm. One of them is by mother of autistic child.

I'm not going to respond to your postings anymore

I am familiar with the subject, and I am familiar with Volinsky and his research. When you say Volinsky is an engineer, are you trying to imply that he is more intelligent than I am? And that we can't question his conclusions?

I don't really know where you get the authority to tell me to stop talking about the subject. No, DNA is not the only logical way to proceed.

Violeta

Maybe this is part of the problem. A bit of miscommunication perhaps?

Maybe @newradost meant it to mean "I'm sorry you are not understanding<following> me?" and without any mean intent.

Talk about splitting hairs LOL

Rand56,
Thanks for straightening me out on what newradost meant. Maybe you can explain what she meant when she said I should stop talking when I'm not experienced with the subject. Maybe you can explain to me how she knows what my experience with the subject is.
And did you see my reply to your message? I am interested in what you think about that.

Last edited:

Rand56

Radn56,
Thanks for straightening me out on what newradost meant. Maybe you can explain what she meant when she said I should stop talking when I'm not experienced with the subject. Maybe you can explain to me how she knows what my experience with the subject is.
And did you see my reply to your message? I am interested in what you think about that.

You'd have to ask her that because I don't know. Lets just chalk it up to when 2 people get passionate about something, and one is on the other side of the fence, sparks can fly. I think you are well intentioned in what you know, and I appreciate your knowledge on the subject. I also think newradost is well intentioned also. She just wants to share what has been working for her and her son and I think that is great and there is nothing wrong questioning what she is saying. We all learn more that way. "Maybe" and @newradost you tell me if I'm wrong, and this happens to all of us, sometimes it can be hard to put down in words what you mean as to not have other people take it in some other way? I've done it, I've posted something, then either I notice it right away or not, and then kick myself for not typing it out properly so other people "get" what I'm trying to say.

Violeta's area of expertise is HUGE! And it is also FREE! Without spending a penny she learned that the rope parasite is not alive, that Volinsky is shooting in the wrong direction and want to waste poor people's money on dead end. What MMS is poison and more over that autistic children do not benefit from it. May be she has an autistic child and she had tested it. Speaking on behave of her own experience, she is the most precious person of this forum. I'm so sorry Violeta that haven't asked you an year before, so than do not waist time to make my own research!

Snowdrop

Rebel without a biscuit
Violeta's area of expertise is HUGE! And it is also FREE! Without spending a penny she learned that the rope parasite is not alive, that Volinsky is shooting in the wrong direction and want to waste poor people's money on dead end. What MMS is poison and more over that autistic children do not benefit from it. May be she has an autistic child and she had tested it. Speaking on behave of her own experience, she is the most precious person of this forum. I'm so sorry Violeta that haven't asked you an year before, so than do not waist time to make my own research!

That's rather rude.

Freddd

As the deadlock quartet deficiencies causes huge amounts of cognitive, mood and personality changes I think I see the ropes of semantic misunderstandings tripping folks up. Relax and assume misunderstanding is rampant. Good health to all.

Last edited: