• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lightning process

trickthefox

Hello rising phoenixes!

Basically, i know there is a lot of unshared information from people who have attended the lightning process course, usually along the lines of "You would have to go to understand, I can't explain it"I am a believer that maladaptive stress response is a key component to whats going wrong in my personal chronic fatigue.

What i want to know is this, basically i'm too poor to afford to go on the lightning process course, but I have taught myself the principles of it. Im just interested to know from someone who attended what a daily schedule would look like... so that I can do my best to imitate it in the comfort of my own home, for instance:9AM: Learning about the mechanisms of the maladaptive stress response...11AM: Going through Lightning process exersises with people in the session1AM: Meditation/relaxationetc. etc.

This is only a stab in the dark and random guess at what the days look like so if someone would enlighten me i would be very grateful as i am just trying to cure my illness, and even if the process didnt work for you, if you could share the breakdown of each day i would be immensely grateful​

Last edited by a moderator: