• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Llewellyn King interview with PBS starting Sat. Jan. 25th

Nielk

Llewelynn King joined by Mary Dimmock have been interviewed regarding ME and the difficulties in attracting pharma interest, the problems with the definition leading to ME being confounded with Psychiatric illness and the lack of NIH funding. Details on the interview and the show airings.

The show will be presented on PBS, Satellite Radio and other venues starting this Saturday as listed below.

1. SiriusXM Satellite Radio's POTUS (Politics of the United States) - Jan. 25 at 2 p.m., 10 p.m., and Jan. 26 at 6 a.m. (EST) - on Channel 124

2. PBS - White House ChroniclesJan. 26 on Washington - WETA, Channel 26, at 9:30 a.m.
Jan. 26 on Howard University's WHUT, Channel 32, at 11:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.

3. White House Chronicle's public, educational and government (PEG) access stations
Throughout the week and on the English language channels of Voice of America Television. See attached listing of stations - check local listings for air times)

It will also be posted on the White House Chronicles Web site, whchronicle.com, on Monday, Jan. 27 and on YouTube after January 26 airing

Wally

Llewelynn King joined by Mary Dimmock have been interviewed regarding ME and the difficulties in attracting pharma interest, the problems with the definition leading to ME being confounded with Psychiatric illness and the lack of NIH funding. Details on the interview and the show airings.

The show will be presented on PBS, Satellite Radio and other venues starting this Saturday as listed below.

1. SiriusXM Satellite Radio's POTUS (Politics of the United States) - Jan. 25 at 2 p.m., 10 p.m., and Jan. 26 at 6 a.m. (EST) - on Channel 124

2. PBS - White House ChroniclesJan. 26 on Washington - WETA, Channel 26, at 9:30 a.m.
Jan. 26 on Howard University's WHUT, Channel 32, at 11:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.

3. White House Chronicle's public, educational and government (PEG) access stations
Throughout the week and on the English language channels of Voice of America Television. See attached listing of stations - check local listings for air times)

It will also be posted on the White House Chronicles Web site, whchronicle.com, on Monday, Jan. 27 and on YouTube after January 26 airing

Thank you Mary and Llewelyn. Let's keep this party going. Keep getting the word out about this illness. Every voice can make a difference. Let's whoop it up fellow canaries. This is our time - don't let it slip away! Whoop it up!

and if you need some visual aids to get your toes dancing to whoop it up . . .