• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

To all that suffer

Violeta

You can find what gets it out in the link to the paper by Gubarev. Meds don't kill them; they are not alive. The enemas work because they get them out.

Wayne

Got a minute? Go to the 9:15 mark and watch for a little over a minute. Reminds me of the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words". The entire Kerry Rivera video is about 50 minutes long, and I've only watched the first ten minutes or so. She comes across to me as very credible, and I look forward to watching the rest of this.

What Does Autism Recovery Look Like?

Violeta

Although MMS enemas cause removal of "rope worm" parasites, they don't kill parasites. Kerri Rivera uses and recommends the medicines that Andreas Kalcher recommends.

If you are looking for help with parasites, a lady at a yahoo forum for autism found essential oil combinations that are working well. You can find them by googling cistus incanus and Idalia.

Wayne

Got a minute? Go to the 9:15 mark and watch for a little over a minute. Reminds me of the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words". The entire Kerry Rivera video is about 50 minutes long, and I've only watched the first ten minutes or so. She comes across to me as very credible, and I look forward to watching the rest of this.

What Does Autism Recovery Look Like?

I just this morning took my first dose of MMS in probably 1-2 years. Not knowing exactly what to expect, I was braced for either getting a bit nauseous, or perhaps feeling a bit of extra energy, both common occurrences in the past. NOT wanting to feel nauseous, I decided to take only 1/2 drop. Seems like a good starting dose, as I did not get nauseous, BUT did notice (and still do) some extra energy.

I then went back and watched more of the above video. At the 9:00 mark, I read something that if true, could be the reason I've long felt extra energy upon taking MMS. It never computed for me why I could feel so much better so quickly from just killing pathogens, or breaking down heavy metals, or any of the other things I've heard MMS does. What I read on the video was the following:

MMS changes the "mitochondrial membrane electrical potential" --- Leading to increased power in every cell in the body including immune system cells.

Could this be the reason I've experienced increased energy from my years-long experiences with MMS? I don't know the chemistry of the above claims, but on the surface, it would seem like a more plausible explanation for my almost immediate increased energy than the killing of pathogens, etc. --- I've long felt a core part of ME/CFS was somehow "electrical". The above description (mitochondrial membrane electrical potential) seems to fit in with my long held belief (bias?).

Best, Wayne

Last edited:

Wayne

Since I can get such noticeable results from taking 1/2 drop of MMS, I was intrigued by this woman's account of how her autistic son reacted to just a single drop of MMS. This woman is a doctor who was very skeptical of doing this MMS (her husband was opposed), but felt she needed to give it a try. If you listen for a couple minutes starting at the 9:00 mark, the account is extraordinary by just about any standards.

Treating Autism with MMS - Testimonial (7 of 10)

I have been on these boards for a while now and reading them from time to time. I think I found a very disturbing pattern on here. Every time someone tries to bring up a new protocol or finding that has been helping them or others, there becomes lots of resistance from some of the members. Same was true when Rich Vank spoke about the partial methylation block theory.

Peggy-Sue, if you have been ill for such a long time then why would you say, "I am not going to do any enemas, not for any reason!". I doubt a person that really wants to get well would say.

I've come to the realization that sometimes a person is sick for so long, the illness becomes their identity. Sub-conciously they cannot see a different life and the shedding of their particular ailment. Those are the people who are usually the most critical when a new idea on a treatment surfaces.

Thank you Newradost for your post and sharing your experience. After doing some research I see the the MMS parasite protocol has helped and is helping lots of people. Chlorine Dioxide is NOT bleach. Its chemical composition is different.

Tito

Peggy-Sue, if you have been ill for such a long time then why would you say, "I am not going to do any enemas, not for any reason!". I doubt a person that really wants to get well would say.

I've come to the realization that sometimes a person is sick for so long, the illness becomes their identity. Sub-conciously they cannot see a different life and the shedding of their particular ailment. Those are the people who are usually the most critical when a new idea on a treatment surfaces.
I've come to the realisation that sometimes a person is unable to grasp the idea that some treatments make people even iller and this for a long period of time (even permanently). Those are the people who are usually the most critical when a patient they do not know expresses some concerns or reservations.

Alex, it is not because some people have a different approach from yours that they deserve your scorn. Some patients have spent dozens (if not hundreds) of thousands dollars over the years to get better. They may have taken high risks with experimental treatments. They may have experienced permanent relapses from those treatments. So, reading your comment is really shocking. It is the usual "blame-the-victim" approach.

I personally think the opposite about people who are careful and thoughful about the 'treatments' on offer. It shows that they understand that a treatment can have three types of outcomes: positive, neutral OR NEGATIVE. For some very strange reasons, some people think that by definition a negative outcome is always temporary (but positive outcomes would last...). The reality is much more complex and subtle.

adreno

PR activist
The pictures are not in the best of focus, but I see no features of worms - are there any magnified images showing any physical worm features - segmentation of the body for example? or any hooks for attatching themselves? Some feeding features?
Something a scientist could take a proper look at - under a microscope.
Actually the second link he posted ( http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=2087443#I ) are quite clear and magnified - and doesn't look like worms at all.

I personally think the opposite about people who are careful and thoughful about the 'treatments' on offer. It shows that they understand that a treatment can have three types of outcomes: positive, neutral OR NEGATIVE. For some very strange reasons, some people think that by definition a negative outcome is always temporary (but positive outcomes would last...). The reality is much more complex and subtle.

Tito, I am not trying to be scornful. And I agree with you for the most part. However, my post was addressing the patients who DO NOT take the time needed to really research a treatment and right away bash it and discard it. That not only negatively affects themselves but other readers on these boards who might benefit from the treatment but don't have the energy to do the necessary research and rely on these boards as a one stop shop.

leela

Considering that chlorine is added to municipal water supplies and swimming pools for disinfection, and will be consumed/absorbed in doses that cannot be predicted or controlled in terms of body weight, frequency and volume, I'm not sure I understand what the argument is here.

At least with MMS the person is carefully monitoring their intake of the chemically-similar-but-not-identical compound.

My own experience was that I could not tolerate MMS. I do wonder if people with very high levels of oxidative stress (as I have) respond less well, since it is an oxidator.

Tito

Tito, I am not trying to be scornful. And I agree with you for the most part. However, my post was addressing the patients who DO NOT take the time needed to really research a treatment and right away bash it and discard it. That not only negatively affects themselves but other readers on these boards who might benefit from the treatment but don't have the energy to do the necessary research and rely on these boards as a one stop shop.

I googled "rope worms". The first link (https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=32749.0) is about Volinsky and Gubarev's research. A forum member wrote,

I'm a bit skeptical about that discovery.

First
, the Ph.D.'s
Development stages of the “rope” human intestinal parasite
Submitted to arxiv.org on Jan. 13, 2013

Alex A. Volinsky, Ph.D a*, Nikolai V. Gubarev, Ph.D b, Galina M. Orlovskaya, RN-C c, Elena V.
Marchenko, M.D., Ph.D d

a Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of South Florida, Tampa FL 33620, USA
b Occupational Safety Ltd. (OOO “Bezopasnost Truda”), 32 ul. Koli Tomchaka, suite 14, St.
Petersburg 196084, Russia
c Department of Surgery, St. Petersburg City Hospital No. 15, 4 Avangard St., St. Petersburg
198205, Russia
d Currently no affiliation, Formerly research volunteer at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research
Institute, 12902 USF Magnolia Drive, Tampa FL 33612, USA

A. Alex A. Volinsky - Ph.D. in Engineering

B. Nikolai V. Gubarev, Ph.D.

OOO “Bezopasnost Truda”: _http://bezopasnost-truda.spb24.net/
Quote from: Google translation
Accredited Testing Laboratory Ltd. "Industrial Safety" provides the following services: Certification of working conditions at work, certification of labor protection, industrial inspection, audit, management, health and safety.

The offered products / services:
Certification of working conditions at workplaces, certification of labor protection, industrial control

Contact page:
_http://laboursafety.ru/kontakty.html
E-mail: nvgubarev@bk.ru
Director, an expert on labor conditions, Ph.D. in Engineering Sciences Gubaryov Nikolai V.

C. Galina M. Orlovskaya - RN-C (Registered Nurse, Certified) - No trace on the Internet. Neither in English, nor in Russian

D. Elena V. Marchenko, M.D., Ph.D - according to the paper, "currently no affiliation". On the net, one result in English (with no degree specified)
_http://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S0219519405001308
EFFECT OF THE MYOCARDIUM NON-UNIFORMITY ON THE HEART FUNCTIONAL RESERVE

ELENA V. MARCHENKO
Department of Diagnostics, Institute of Transplantology and Artificial Organs, Moscow, Russia

one in Russian (a Word document with a Conference program):
Workshop “NEW APPROACHES AND TRENDS IN LOGISTICS”

Chairperson: Ph.D. in Philology, Professor Vera A. Mayevskaya
Vice-chairperson: Ph.D. in Psychology Associate Prof. Natalia E. Gorokhova
Assistant: Elena V. Marchenko
Not sure that's the same person.
Second, the video and Prof. Volinsky...
_http://www.eng.usf.edu/~volinsky/FunisVermis/

- He is an engineer, but has a Russian wife who has a degree in endocrinology (right, it makes him more credible)
- Wikipedia as the main source for his lecture
- "I think that Dr. Gubarev with his pathology friends in Russia has some evidence that maybethat is the case that they do feed on blood." - very convincing and scientific statement...
- "Stage 3 - 99% Human presudogene" Did he mean "pseudogene"?
- I'm not a biologist, but his optical microscope images, DAPI Stain Eucariote images and the electron microscopy images don't seem to prove anything. Mucus cells have DNA, are eucaryotic, so it what way the images (of whatever is there) can lead to the opposite conclusion? I'd be happy to hear more about those images from someone who understands what he is showing on those pictures and what he says. Anyway, we still have his word only.
- The DNA analysis shows human sequences. How does he reach the conclusion it's worm's?
- Gubarev's book - seems to be a fotoshopped cover with a typo:
_http://www.amazon.co.uk/Helminths-Unknown-Gelminty-izvestnye-neizvestnye/dp/5903984061 (Helminths, not Helminthes as on the video). No mention the book is available in Russian only.
- Volgograd Bureau of Forensic Expertise image. Here the fumis vermis looks differently so... it must be it!
- Autistic children - forum for parents who allegedly cured their autistic children with MMS (!). Volinsky uses their page on parasites and claims they cured the kids by getting rid of the worms (those rope worms, homo fumis vermis, or perhaps funis vernis).
- Second last screen: "Nikolai V. Gubarev patented three enemas in Russia to remove the worms from the large intestine..."
- Last screen: "Chlorine dioxide (CD) balances the redox potential of the mitochondria (increases the membrane potential of the mitochondria)." No, thank you.

There is more in the video that I didn't like. Looks like a possible scam to me.

I personally do no need to know more.
Alex, out there it is full of charlatans who try to take advantage of us. You probably have not grasped yet the scale of the problem. A safe bet is that at least 95% of the info on the web is just pure BS (without worms).

maryb

iherb code TAK122
I'm not diving into anything here but will say. I've been looking at coffee enemas for some time - okay not for everyone and I understand that. But when you're full of toxins (as I am) how the hell do you get rid of them if you can't tolerate supplements etc. sensitive to the world.
I am going to try just warm water first - see how that goes. Constipation is a big problem for me as well as heavy metals etc. so we'll see.
Okay its a very personal choice but I'm willing to try this strange procedure - I will report back....

leela

Enemas only seem strange before you've done one. I hear you, I felt that way too. Decades ago I had a friend who swore by colonics, and I swore I would NEVER do such a gross-out thing.

Well, eventually I did, it's not gross, and it's a time-honored method that, if not overused, can be quite helpful. Many people do not understand though that overuse (like with anything) can be counterproductive. The assumption that irrigation is "hydrating" because you are using water is false. Enemas and colonics are drying. Also, much of that mucoid lining is there in chronics as the body's last-gasp effort to protect itself. Not so sure that being hell-bent on removing it is the best idea for the fragile. An occasional enema can be so helpful. Frequent enemas or colonics can weaken one further.

Also note that there are two kinds of enemas, and thus two methods: cleansing enemas and retention enemas. It is important if doing a coffee enema to do a cleansing enema first, and to know the correct body position to make sure a coffee enema doesn't go too high, as the specific purpose is to stimulate the production of glutathione.

Note that some people, or some people during certain phases, do not tolerate enemas well. They now make me very weak and detox too quickly.
But there was a time when a cleansing enema followed by a coffee enema (never do a coffee enema on its own esp if you are constipated) would stop a migraine in its tracks.

@maryb I recommend application of a good organic oil you tolerate (e.g. sweet almond, sesame, sunflower) using one of those ear bulb thingies.
(link for visual reference.)
One can use that as a follow-up to a lemon-water enema or on its own. This is a wonderful relief from constipation, as well as a soothing and nourishing treatment for the tissues. In fact, I recommend doing the oil implant as a follow-up any time time a cleansing enema is done.

Last edited by a moderator:

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@leela
thanks for the advice and info - I'll let you know how I get on, just waiting for a hose clamp - I did have a cheap pinch one included in the kit but of course it was useless, and a waste of my precious effort and energy.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@leela
just meant to ask so how do you detox now?
also how do you use the ear bulb thingies?

leela

I'm in a more building/nourishing phase right now more than detox. I have a couple of tinctures/herbals/binders for when I need to support detox.

The ear bulb thingie: put a couple ounces good quality oil in a container, suck it up with the bulb. (An optional next step is to put some boiled water in a small bowl and swish the oil-filled bulb around in the water for a bit to gently warm the oil up.) Use the bulb to squirt the oil in the rectum, and then lie peacefully for as long as you like, keeping warm. When you get up you may find you don't need to eliminate right away, (esp if you have done a cleansing enema first) so you can retain it for as long as it feels comfortable. You may find you absorb pretty much all of it.

I have also used this method during episodes of constipation when I am not in a place I can do a water enema, and it often will get things moving, as it is so lubricating. But it is really great to use after an enema, to restore the tissues to their naturally lubricated state and to replenish.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@leela
that's brilliant - sounds easy enough to do - I do use suppositories when absolutely necessary but that sounds a much more healing way to make things move.