• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Antibiotics

Jon_Tradicionali

Alone & Wandering
hi all. i will take all of your advices. i did mention AZT over and over to the doctor. i actually have not had a Holter for quite some time....i think i will ask for that and TTT...but it will have to wait because of my upcoming trip.

the reason i worry, is because i have read of cases where cardiac problems just don't show up until the person has a massive fatal heart attack...i have read about this with AZT in particular.

now i would be remiss if i didn't mention...that the antibiotic protocol is helping me. i have more energy...and the little baking soda and water i take everyday is helping a lot with the brain fog. so overall, if my heart wasn't bothering me this much, i think i would be in pretty good spirits and very hopeful after a very long time of not being hopeful.

all i hope now is that my heart will be able to take the IV antibiotics.

i was thinking about whether the improvements have to do with the anti-inflammatories and antibiotics maybe acting as anti-inflammatories...but i have a feeling it is not because of that alone. i think KDM is on to something.

a friend who saw him recently told me that he says he has a 60-some % success rate over 1 - 1 1/2 years(?) and 97% over 3 years....

thanks for reading:)
xoxo

KDM claims 97% success if one follows his protocol? That's an outstanding figure. It quite simply attributes the gut as the cause of CFS doesn't it...

Whatever is going on in the gut, our bodies have completely broken down because of it.

M.Lerner is still convinced EBV is the cause. He has been taking antivirals for years and still only rates his current health as 7/10.

E.F Ramos said very clearly that KDM is on the right path, bacteria really are the cause of CFS. But according to him, KDM is still behind on what to do about it. Ramos claims a 100% cure rate using his protocol which is derived from that of KDM. But his takes a fraction of the time comparing to KDM.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
KDM claims 97% success if one follows his protocol? That's an outstanding figure. It quite simply attributes the gut as the cause of CFS doesn't it...

Whatever is going on in the gut, our bodies have completely broken down because of it.

M.Lerner is still convinced EBV is the cause. He has been taking antivirals for years and still only rates his current health as 7/10.

E.F Ramos said very clearly that KDM is on the right path, bacteria really are the cause of CFS. But according to him, KDM is still behind on what to do about it. Ramos claims a 100% cure rate using his protocol which is derived from that of KDM. But his takes a fraction of the time comparing to KDM.

I would be interested to know what KDM means by success, is that 100% back to pre cfs or is it a 6 out of 10 which lerner classes as a recovery.

With lerner saying he's a 7 out of 10, at his age a 7 is better then most non cfsers of his age??

Its hard to tell if one doc has the answers or the other, i think those who think they have viral/herpes type issues will gravitate towards lerner and similar docs and those who have gut issues will gravitate towards docs who treat that.

It seems there quoting some really good success rates, i wish they would come out and tell us more about it in more details.

Daffodil

hi all. i thought lerner was pretty much 10/10? he works full time, swims daily, etc....and i think he must be close to 90 now. how can he say he is only 7/10?

if CFS is being caused by HERV, it might explain the success of anti-herpes drugs. EBV activates HERV and in some cases, maybe stopping the EBV lessens or stops the HERV from expressing the viral proteins. it would also explain why some (including myself) responded partially to antiretrovirals. furthermore, it would explain the gut inflammation, since the HERV proteins would be expressed in the lymphatic system, 80% of which is in the gut.....of course a million other theories might explain these things, too! lol

i have no idea what KDM means by success; i would assume a success story might be a patient who is able to work full-time again or live a full life - manage the disease. i would doubt anyone becomes 100%, though....once a disease process is started, i don't think it can be stopped until a specific drug comes along to target the cause.

i have never heard of Dr. Ramos...?

xoxo

Daffodil

latest vitamin D results still low and for the first time, even 1.25-D is low. was reading that rifampin users may need more vitamin D.

now i have this nagging feeling that maybe i AM better cuz of the anti-inflammatory properties of the antibiotics. rifampin is anti inflammatory too....and so is minocycline. ...and so is azithromycin that i will take...and so is rocephin!

i guess we will see when i stop the antibiotics and start on the herbals...and maybe one day stop the NSAID's.....ugh what a horrible journey

Jon_Tradicionali

Alone & Wandering
hi all. i thought lerner was pretty much 10/10? he works full time, swims daily, etc....and i think he must be close to 90 now. how can he say he is only 7/10?

if CFS is being caused by HERV, it might explain the success of anti-herpes drugs. EBV activates HERV and in some cases, maybe stopping the EBV lessens or stops the HERV from expressing the viral proteins. it would also explain why some (including myself) responded partially to antiretrovirals. furthermore, it would explain the gut inflammation, since the HERV proteins would be expressed in the lymphatic system, 80% of which is in the gut.....of course a million other theories might explain these things, too! lol

i have no idea what KDM means by success; i would assume a success story might be a patient who is able to work full-time again or live a full life - manage the disease. i would doubt anyone becomes 100%, though....once a disease process is started, i don't think it can be stopped until a specific drug comes along to target the cause.

i have never heard of Dr. Ramos...?

xoxo

Yeah I instantly disregarded Lerner after reading that he had quoted this. I am sure there are many out there who would be quite happy with 7/10 (whatever that is), but I, for one, will not rest until 100%. Because it is entirely possible.

There are around a dozen herbs which bring you 100% remission for 3-4 hours.

This is absolute PROOF that CFS can be reversed.

I can provide the link for the herbs/drugs that give you this very temporary total relief for anyone who is interested.

As per E.F Ramos, he is a spanish doctor who surfaced on certain blogs and CFS dedicated sites with his claims of a cure. Last I heard, he is practising in Spain in a clinic.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@Jon_Tradicionali
well of course I have to ask - what are the herbs??

Any more info on Dr Ramos? seems he just wanted to prove his treatment worked and didn't want to carry on treating ME/CFS patients?

Last edited:

xrunner

latest vitamin D results still low and for the first time, even 1.25-D is low. was reading that rifampin users may need more vitamin D.
that's right, rifampin accelerates the metabolism of Vit D, it did that to me also but 1,25D never got really low, 25 OH went down to 12 from around 80.

Daffodil

i heard KDM switches to herbals after antibiotics....if it was antibioics acting as anti-inflammatories...he could not switch people and maintain improvement, right?

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Yeah I instantly disregarded Lerner after reading that he had quoted this. I am sure there are many out there who would be quite happy with 7/10 (whatever that is), but I, for one, will not rest until 100%. Because it is entirely possible.

There are around a dozen herbs which bring you 100% remission for 3-4 hours.

This is absolute PROOF that CFS can be reversed.

I can provide the link for the herbs/drugs that give you this very temporary total relief for anyone who is interested.

As per E.F Ramos, he is a spanish doctor who surfaced on certain blogs and CFS dedicated sites with his claims of a cure. Last I heard, he is practising in Spain in a clinic.

Please post the treatments that give 100% recovery for 3 to 4 hrs.

Jon_Tradicionali

Alone & Wandering
@Jon_Tradicionali
well of course I have to ask - what are the herbs??

Any more info on Dr Ramos? seems he just wanted to prove his treatment worked and didn't want to carry on treating ME/CFS patients?
Please post the treatments that give 100% recovery for 3 to 4 hrs.
I'm curious to know if rosemary is one of the herbs on this list.

Apologies for delayed response. Yes there are many spontaneous remissions which occur. Most do not last very long though.

Just a few herbs/supplements/treatments which CAN bring short term 100% recovery:

Ayahuasca
High dose Salt

Mambe
San Pedro cactus

All these are backed up by various reports of mainly short term remissions.

I want 100% and I want it now!

Jon_Tradicionali

Alone & Wandering
@Jon_Tradicionali Who is this guy Ramos? I have googled in English and Spanish and cannot find anything on him, would you mind giving us some links???

Hi Inester,

Unfortunately all the info I have on him is his comments on CFS forums on the net and from
Having talked to others who had heard of him. He seems to be disinterested
With treating patients. So I've closed my line of investigation on this guy for now. If he
Doesn't want to be found, I'm not going to bother looking for him.

Besides, check out the undetectable infection thread to see the discussion there.
I've just gotten CDSA results back which show very high strep.
It is correct to say that CFS can be triggered by many things. BUT whatever the trigger is,
There is once process that we all have in common.
And that is whatever the trigger, strep/entero are the actual bacteria which for example herpes viruses
Activates the strep as pathogenic.

Strep then takes on its own course which brings you and I the CFS we have. Please check the study
On pubmed which shows the herpevirus effect on the human micro biome. Considering Lipkin is on board
The hunt for the pathogen, I believe we are almost there.
I'm just trying to get there before mainstream science gets there.

Anyway, the pathogenic bacteria strep and entero is the cause.
Now what to do about it....

Note! I cannot take any credit for the above.

knackers323

Hi Inester,

Unfortunately all the info I have on him is his comments on CFS forums on the net and from
Having talked to others who had heard of him. He seems to be disinterested
With treating patients. So I've closed my line of investigation on this guy for now. If he
Doesn't want to be found, I'm not going to bother looking for him.

Besides, check out the undetectable infection thread to see the discussion there.
I've just gotten CDSA results back which show very high strep.
It is correct to say that CFS can be triggered by many things. BUT whatever the trigger is,
There is once process that we all have in common.
And that is whatever the trigger, strep/entero are the actual bacteria which for example herpes viruses
Activates the strep as pathogenic.

Strep then takes on its own course which brings you and I the CFS we have. Please check the study
On pubmed which shows the herpevirus effect on the human micro biome. Considering Lipkin is on board
The hunt for the pathogen, I believe we are almost there.
I'm just trying to get there before mainstream science gets there.

Anyway, the pathogenic bacteria strep and entero is the cause.
Now what to do about it....

Note! I cannot take any credit for the above.

What kind of Dr says he knows the cure for millions of people suffering a chronic illness but is uninterested in treating them?

Has he at least said what the treatment is so that those that are interested can do so?

Last edited:

valentinelynx

Apologies for delayed response. Yes there are many spontaneous remissions which occur. Most do not last very long though.

Just a few herbs/supplements/treatments which CAN bring short term 100% recovery:

Ayahuasca
High dose Salt

Mambe
San Pedro cactus

All these are backed up by various reports of mainly short term remissions.

I want 100% and I want it now!

Hee hee. Love it. Herbs/supplements, right. Ayahuasca, San Pedro cactus (mescaline) are intense psychedelic plants (entheogens). 100% cure? The intense psychedelic experience cure? Alas, afraid it didn't work for me (ayahuasca), but then I didn't know it was supposed to cure my ME/CFS! What on earth is "Mambe"?