• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Action for M.E. UK Patient Survey: please take part

Hello

UK charity Action for M.E. is following-up its major 2008 report M.E.: what progress? by looking, five years on, at health, welfare, employment and education for people with M.E./CFS in the UK.

With permission from Phoenix Rising's moderation team, I'd like to invite all those with M.E./CFS on this forum to complete our survey - and please repost wherever possible.

We will use the results of this survey to inform our policy and campaigning work, and hope to announce the results during M.E. Awareness Month in May 2014.

Thanks

Clare
Action for M.E.

WoolPippi

hello,
you only want UK residents filling in the survey, I presume?

if that's the case could you perhaps amend the title?
best of luck, anna

Firestormm

hello,
you only want UK residents filling in the survey, I presume?

if that's the case could you perhaps amend the title?
best of luck, anna

Hi WoolPippi,

Good spot.

I have changed the title to reflect it's nature. It is a UK survey aimed at UK patients in as much as I understand and having part-completed it myself :)

It is pretty long - but if others do want to do it - it automatically saves your position so you can return and complete it later - like wot I done :)

Abha

Abha
I completed it last evening.It is lengthy.I see now that Firestorm says that you can leave it then return to it.It is important that everybody makes the time to complete it.Good luck!

We launched the survey in the Christmas issue of our membership magazine, InterAction, which was published Friday 5 December, sending paper copies to all our members, but also giving them the option of completing it online as well.

You can read the original online news story about it here - another reminder will be going up on our website and social media today.

Thanks very much for helping to spread the word about the survey - much appreciated :)