• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

just the basics

hi everyone. im trying the simple methlation protocol.. but not sure if my doc has it right. he as me on :
1. one capsule of methylocobalim and one pill of actifolate under the tongue
2. same - 400
3. nuero optimizer from jarrow.

is the the correct way to do the SMP?

excuse my spelling!

Matthew

also one more thing, another doc i went to did a spit cortisol test and i found out i have insanely high cortisol from 6-11am , like off the charts. she said the reason i crash in the midday so hard is because my body runs a marathon every morning. i bought some adrenacalm and seriphos.. maybe it could really help me, anyone know about this stuff? i attached my results.

Untitled.png

Hi @davidfibdou
I'm not on the Simplified Methylation Protocol (SMP) by Rich & never have been. So I don't comment on it. If you've started that & it doesn't help, I have the impression you wouldn't lose anything but time.
I'm using active B12s rather than hydroxocobalamin.

Blessings to you