• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Swanson's Homeopathy Fibromyalgia Relief

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
I bought this supplement ( Swanson's Fibromyalgia Relief) a few months ago thinking I would just try it. I did not expect it to work. To my surprise, it worked very well for the pain, so I wanted to share it with you guys. I have been taking these too: NOW D-Flame Cox-2 & 5-Lox and Swanson's Ultra COX-2 Combo
I have been able to drop one dose of my Tramadol and Two Diclofenac.

Swanson's Fibromyalgia Relief by Dr. Barbara Hendel ($4.99) - Ingredients: Each 300 mg tablet contains as active ingredients: Aconitum napellus 4X; Arnica montana, radix 3X, 6X; Berberis vulgaris 6X; Bryonia alba 4X; Colchicum autumnale 6X; Dulcamara 6X; Harpagophytum 6X; Ledum palustre 6X; Rhododendron chrysanthum 6X; Rhus toxicodendron 4X, 8X, 12X, 30X; Valeriana officinalis 2X. Each 300 mg tablet contains as inactive ingredients: Lactose USP, magnesium stearate.

Here is the NOW D-Flame Cox-2 & 5-Lox Ingredients:
Holy Basil Extract(Ocimum sanctum) (Leaf) (Standardized to min. 2% Ursolic Acid)250 mg*
Ursolic Acid(from Holy Basil Extract)5 mg*
Tumeric Extract (Curcuma longa)(Rhizome) (min. 95% Total Curcuminoids)100 mg*
Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale)(Rhizome) (min. 5% Gingerols)100 mg*
Green Tea Extract (Cameliasinensis) (Leaf) (min. 60% Polyphenols)100 mg*
Boswellin® (Gum Resin Extractfrom Boswellia serrata)100 mg*
Bromelain (2,400 GDU/g)100 mg*
Baikal Skullcap (Scutellariabaicalensis) (Root) (4:1 Concentrate)50 mg*
Resveratrol(from Polygonum cusipidatum Root Extract)10 mg*
Berberine (as Berberine HCI)(from Tree Tumeric (Berberis aristata) Root Extract

And this is the Swanson's COX-2 Combo

Curcumin C3 Complex®(Curcuma longa, rhizome) (standardized to 95% total curcuminoids)300 mg*
Quercetin Dihydrate300 mg*
Boswellin® Boswellia serrataExtract (standardized to 70% total organic acids, 20% boswellic acid) (resin)200 mg*
Phellodendron amurense bark extract(standardized to 6% berberine)100 mg*

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
I wanted to add that Swanson's Fibromyalgia Relief works the best of the 3 I mentioned. So, if you are thinking of trying these, definitely start with that one first.

Sherpa

Ex-workaholic adrenaline junkie
thanks for the tip on this natural, inexpensive product @Mya Symons !

Can the Swanson's Fibro homeopathic formula be used "as needed" or does it take regular use to get effects?

I only get fibro symptoms when I over do things, occasionally.

Last edited:

Mya Symons

Mya Symons
thanks for the tip on this natural, inexpensive product @Mya Symons !

Can the Swanson's Fibro homeopathic formula be used "as needed" or does it take regular use to get effects?

I only get fibro symptoms when I over do things, occasionally.

Sorry. I know this is an old post and I did not reply yet. For some reason I did not get a notice of a post like I usually and did not see it. Yes, it can be taken at anytime and works for the pain. However, I stopped taking this for pain because my husband developed an ulcer. This was the only medicine he was using for Fibromyalgia at the time. However, some people with FMS lose their appetite for awhile and he was not eating much at the time. I am not sure I would recommend this product anymore, though.