• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

PANDORA is in the Fueling Good contest again this year, vote daily!!

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
I can't find much information about the contest on their website. Do you how long the contest lasts? Do we vote once per day?

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Do you know if we have to sign up again for this new contest? I cannot remember my password for my account for the last contest, so entered my e-mail address and clicked the appropriate link to have them e-mail me my password. They have not yet done so. Maybe I have to establish a new account?

*GG*

Do you know if we have to sign up again for this new contest? I cannot remember my password for my account for the last contest, so entered my e-mail address and clicked the appropriate link to have them e-mail me my password. They have not yet done so. Maybe I have to establish a new account?

Just hit the link at the bottom, as if you did not have an account. Just enter your email address and type a password, that seemed to work for me. FYI

GG