• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ampligen- Is it worth the cost?

Seven7

Seven
I am thinking about trying the big guns. Does anybody has aby expirience with Ampligen while being in the more active side??

I am working and doing ok. But I was wondering if I try this I can get close to 100% if I am in the 70%???

Is a lot of travel and cost so I would love to hear if somebody here has tried it.

TX

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I am thinking about trying the big guns. Does anybody has aby expirience with Ampligen while being in the more active side??

I am working and doing ok. But I was wondering if I try this I can get close to 100% if I am in the 70%???

Is a lot of travel and cost so I would love to hear if somebody here has tried it.

TX

Thats the million dollar question. One is really rolling the dice, ive heard just as many people not being helped as have been, also stories of remissions but then relapse shortly after stopping amp. unless your rich with cash to spare, i would hold off and look for cheaper alternatives that u can keep using for longer then 12 months.

i feel similar to u in that i have improved from where i was with antivirals and abx but just cant seem to get over the line. Still quite up and down but functioning better then most.

cheers!!

Iquitos

Search Kelvin Lord on this site. His blog tells of his experience with it.

Also 'the Ampligen Diaries' by Mary Schweitzer, if I remember her name correctly. You can google that.

I have read that 35% are helped by Ampligen. Those who are helped usually have some way of continuing to use it after the "trial" is over and relapse if they can't get it.

Even so, if I had the money, I'd do it.

wdb