• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My CDSA/P what do you think?

joshi81

Hi everybody i would apreciate if someone more expert than me could give me his opinion about my CDSA test result:

Attachments

• 1475973.jpg
    1475973.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 1475974.jpg
    1475974.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 19

aimossy

sorry josh I have no great experience with the tests put up some of your history and story and someone might pitch in an opinion.:)

@joshi81 - You're a bit low in long chain fatty acids. Omega 3 supplementation with high EPA and DHA content can bring that up, and might help with any inflammation problems. Your phospholipids are also a bit low, which isn't great - phospholipids are pretty essential.

really thank you, Long chain atty acid are epa and dha? and pospholipids...where do i find them?
Yup, EPA and DHA are long chain fatty acids. They're in fish oil supplements. 2 or 3 grams per day can help with inflammation.

Phospholipids include phosphatidyl serine and phosphatidyl choline, which can be bought as supplements.