• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Desperately Seeking Aussie Lymphaciser

ahmo

Any of you Aussies know where I can get a Lymphaciser? I'm amazed to find it so hard to find. Starbounding website, a major distributor, seems to be inactive, and the other inquiries I've made have come to nothing. Maybe the question I should be asking is WHY it's N/A, given it's said to be the only one with the springs configured to minimize harmful/maximize helpful 'electricity' generated. cheers, ahmo

Allyson

Any of you Aussies know where I can get a Lymphaciser? I'm amazed to find it so hard to find. Starbounding website, a major distributor, seems to be inactive, and the other inquiries I've made have come to nothing. Maybe the question I should be asking is WHY it's N/A, given it's said to be the only one with the springs configured to minimize harmful/maximize helpful 'electricity' generated. cheers, ahmo
what is a lymphaciser ad how does it work please?
In Aus but never heard of this
I have a chi ancon machine - no help

Ally

ahmo

Hi Allyson. A particular kind of rebounder. I've seen chi machines sold on same sites as Lymphacisers. It is, or was, made in NZ, so I'm perplexed that I can't find one here. Maybe gone out of business. cheers, ahmo

anne_likes_red

I have one....it's about 25 years old now. Still looks and works like new. A lymphaciser was one of the first things recommended to me waaay back when first diagnosed. I used to do two minutes gentle rebounding twice per day and worked up to ten minutes. I haven't used it for a few years, since we moved house. I guess I didn't find it made enough of a real difference on it's own to make a priority of persevering with it.
Yes the electricity aspect is important. I'm someone who always got shocks off a regular trampoline.....and from cars - even supermarket trollies on occasion LOL.
Other PWME were using them back in the 90's too I remember. Those more severely affected were sitting on them.
They're made so well, I'd imagine there must be a lot of second hand ones floating around.

ahmo

Thanks Anne. It looks like I've got one from ebay, from the US. Otherwise, I've not found any source, new or used, in Au/NZ. I've been using a common garage-sale rebounder for many years. This year, after a long hiatus, I've been working up to 10" also. cheers, ahmo